Thursday, October 19, 2006

Long quizzes..

Quiz 1:

1. Single or taken?
- Single.

2. Are you happy with your life now?
- I feel very fortunate =).

3. When you meet the right person,will you fall in love with him immediately?
- Yup.

4. Have you ever had your heart broken?
- *ahem*

5. Do you believe that under some circumstances where cheating love is acceptable?
- Not at all.

6. Would you take someone back if he cheats on you?
- No.

7. If someone likes you now,what's the best way to let you know his feelings?
- I'm psyched, I'll know. Hee~

8. Do you enjoy getting into a relationship?
- Supposed to be right? If not, what's the point?

9. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Yes. (n_n) *as much as the infatuation I have on Lee Shin, NOW*

10. Do you like romantic surprises?
- *Nods*

11. Do you believe you can change someone?
- I wouldn't change a person. It'll be good to live on your own identity.

12. If you could get married somewhere,where would it be?
- PALACE!! Goong~ (to dream)
- Anywhere simple (in reality)

13. Do you have feelings for someone right now?
- Not anymore.

14. Are you missing someone right now?
- I miss loads of people!! Hehe.

Quiz 2:

qns : What were you doing 5 minutes ago?
ans : Reading.

qns : What are your fave sports?
ans : Badminton, swimming, gym-ing, yoga (yay! I've got free lessons).

qns : Do you cry most of the time you have problems?
ans : No, I'm not a well.

qns : Did you have a fight with someone today?
ans: No, I don't fight.

qns : What are your fave subjects?
ans : Humanities, English, Chinese, Music theory. All the humanistic ones.

qns : Who cheers u up most in your life?
ans : Everyone I know =).

qns : Do u like to chat?
ans : It all depends.

qns : last chat?
ans : NOW (on the line) .

qns : Do you like to laugh?
ans : Yup!

qns : Last testi from? What's the testi about?
ans: Goldie, wishing me good results.

qns : Last text message from? What about?
ans : Dennis, about my eyes. Haha.

qns : Last food?
ans : Scallop porridge.

qns : Do you have an exam?
ans : Need I elaborate further?

qns : Do you think people who like to study is a lot are nerds?
ans : Haha, yes. Few likes to study, most have to study.

qns : What's your opinion about long distance relationship?
ans : Kinda impossible, unless the couple's been together for a long time before.

qns : About love at the first sight?
ans : I believe.

qns : Did you ever love sumone but he/she didnt like you?
ans : At least I know Mummy loves me!! Hee~

qns : Did you ever dump sumone?
ans : I don't dump, I leave.

qns : Have you ever hurt sumone who u love so much?
ans : Ya, sorry.

qns : Do you like your school?
ans : Yes. I have to, don't I? So I can live happier each day.

qns : Do you have a new bestfriend?
ans : New? How new? I've got best friends =).

qns : Do you have sumthing you must do right now?
ans : Ahh, stop doing this quiz thing and go meet Dix!! (I can't la, haha.)

Quiz 3:

NAME 13 OF YOUR FRIENDS THAT YOU CAN THINK OF RIGHT NOW.

01. FongYee
02. Gladys
03. Henry
04. Goldie
05. Audrey
06. GuangYi
07. Suky
08. Terri
09. Hansel
10. Desmond
11. Meow Leng
12. JunWen
13. Faith

How did you meet no.10?
-SNCO~

What would you do if you had never met no.1?
-I'll have one less confidante.

What would you do if 6 and 2 dated?
-I'll present my best wishes. If they happen to meet one day, that is. HAHA!!

Have you seen no.4 cried?
-YES! Hee~

Do you think no.10 is cute?
-Yea, of course! We're section mates man! Everyone in my section is C-U-T-E!

How did you get to know no.8?
-Junior in the trombone section.

Would you ever go on a date with no.12?
-With friends, yes.

What's no.7 fave colour?
-Oops.. Blue? Cos her webbie is. Haha.

What would you do if no.6 expressed his/her love for you?
-It'll be polite to say 'thank you'.

Fact about no.9.
-Always hesitant! Hmmph. Haha. Very good clarinetist, and I mean it!

Who is no.4 going out with?
-No one, perhaps?

Who is no.5 to you?
-My darling!! BABE~

Would you ever live with no.13?
-If we've got a chalet or smth~ Someone from SNCO read this and tell Shini leh. Haha. Shh.

Is no.2 single?
-I think so.

What do you think about no.3?
-Smart and good-looking. Happy right? (Girls, find him if you want to marry into a VERY RICH family) Hee~. His English is.. is... un-rebukable.

What's the best thing about no.8?
-She's a very sweet girl. She's pretty!! She resembles Patty Hou. <3

What do you like about no.11?
-To persevere on almost anything and everything.

Fave memory with no.6?
-Hmm, when he acted cute at k-box? Haiya, it's all in that outing.

I shall tag YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home