Sunday, October 22, 2006

Morning Gongyo

Yawn.

I slept at 3a.m. but had to wake up at 6a.m. and meet Kenneth for morning gongyo. His 2 other students (??) are sooling and engpeng :) We talked on the tagboard before so it wasn't as awkward as I thought it'll be. Kenneth made a conscientious effort to make sure I wasn't. Haha, thank you.. And in the process, he tried to psycho me to Friday Rendevous. Ok, update me all right?

We were early so they had the exercising thingy. So lame la! Last week was Yoga and this week, aerobics. Heh. The butt-moving thing was funny. Hee. There were *sniffs, sniffs* beside me when I chanted.. he has flu and jogging makes it better? LoL..

GD talked to us about the significance of our silent prayers. Yes, it's those at the back of our gongyo book. Ah yea, youngsters weren't paying much attention, so.. they fell asleep. Then the young girl behind me called 'jie jie' and when I turned back, she pointed at K, E and S who were sleeping. Embarrasing.. No no, bad examples. Don't follow. Haha. There's also a competition for us to compose a Gakkai song that consists of instrumental, vocal and .... (1 more component, but I forgot). Hee. Kenneth's doing it.. Great.. Haha..

After that, I met up with Mama and went to TM. Bought a pair of pink slip-ons, 6 shirts and Michelle's prezzie. Spent ALOT of money today. Sigh, gotta save hard again.

Hmm, going to nap now. Having a terrible headache and my throat's acting up again.

Last but not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Michelle dear.. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home