Saturday, October 07, 2006

My Mid-Autumn Festival~

Didn't celebrate with my family =(. Cause my grandparents went to attend to great-grandpa in hospital *sob*. Uncle Simon got his own family and Uncle Sam got a new girlfriend! And obviously Mummy is not in Singapore. Feel so lonely without my family.

Now about friends: 1 at Tokyo, 3 at Bali, 1 at Italy, 8 at Taiwan and 2 at HongKong.

Fret not, I've got FongYee!! HeeHee. She brought me to the Nokia Starlight Cinema at the Padang to watch the Tokyo Drift. She happened to have a ticket for two. (n_n). Thank you!

We went to Plaza Singapura first to do a little shopping. Couldn't get the slippers and clothes I want. Cause the price is a little off budget. There're nice and comfy shoes at Marks and Spencers, but too bad =(. Went to see the mp3 that she wanted all along at the Creative shop. Had dinner at the Food Court due to economical constraints. Haha.

We bought nachos cheese, popcorn and drink from the GV upstairs and thought of an ingenious plan to bring it to Padang. Everyone's like staring. Who cares? We had fun!! haha. We were 5 min early before they deny entry but the place is already SOOO crowded. We found a place and rolled the mat on the ground and settled down. There isn't any awkward silence, cos we got so much to talk about. We had to wait for 45 min before the movie starts.

There's supposed to be a full moon, and there is, only that it's orange. LOL. Due to the haze. Er, most of them around us happened to be couples. The one beside us were having a picnic (i think everyone there is). They lighted those candles that you buy at IKEA and small paper lanterns. FongYee and I had the phobia of the lantern burning that's on the grass ground. Haha. They had mooncake also la. How envious I am. Haha. For some weird reasons, most people bought Sushi from the Market Place. Sushi platter. And the two of us are pathetically munching on our snacks compared to them, of course.

I personally think that Tokyo Drift is a movie directed for guys. Yeah, it's all about cars, drifting and women. I think the gfs were just accompanying their bfs. It's pretty boring, actually (the movie). Then, I went to observe the skyscrapers, and I thought they were HDB flats. Thanks to the haze that made them look 1/4 of their actual height. People were actually wearing masks (those that they sell during SARS).

Came home with a really worn out body. AMK was just as hazy. For a moment, I thought Singapore's an island on a plateau. Uncle Sam made me look like a terrorist when I was downstairs. Ask me if you wanna know. Damn lame experience.

I was conk'd out before I knew it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home