Friday, October 13, 2006

phone vs people

Ugh, my phone's not pretty. It's okay. Cause I have many interesting functions and files. One of them is blogging!! It has the RSS software! Cheers. It's not red, it's just white.

Saw many people last night. The table of us were: FongYee, me, Meow Leng, Chui Ling, WeiFen, Kenneth, ShiNi, Flora, Eng Soon and Alice. William came by when he's free.

Finally all the librarians were together. Wa, when was the last time that three of us got together? And Flora!! She gave birth to a baby daughter. So adorable. Caught up alot. She'll be coming back when her daughter gets a little older. EngSoon's coming back to teach our new bassoonist!! I shall not mention names. HeeHee. I'm very elated upon hearing the news. Couldn't believe my ears at first. Haha. Alice is a babe! Very pretty, especially with her new permed hair. She gives off a *nu (although it's 'nv' in hanyu pinyin) qiang ren*. Ahh, good job, smooth love-life and pretty self. Haha. Did I mention that I'm waiting for Vanessa to give birth?? Haha. Then she can come back and the legend of Da Sa Jie and Xiao Sa Mei will recover. Take care, sis!! WeiFen got a new diet. It's the NO-MEAT-DIET. Wa, how she survive ah? Haha. Talked alot with the sisters. FongYee cut her hair. ShiNi was busy that night for the wrong purpose. Sigh. Kenneth went back to camp after we ciao. William's going strong. Take care leh. Sigh, so many things happened to him. Sad.

Well, I'll be going to SK later!! For the alumni concert! More updates on that. Btw, I dunno any of my concert mates except for my childhood friend, Penny. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home