Monday, October 23, 2006

Quizzes again!

Quiz I

TEN EMOTIONS.

01. Are you missing someone right now?
- More than one.. I miss my friends :)

02. Are you happy?
- VERY~ Check out my next post, you'll know why.

03. Are you talking to anyone right now?
- On the line with Ryan (the great!!)

04. Are you bored?
- I'm quite occupied doing this.

05. Are you German?
- No

06. Are you Brazilian?
- No

07. Are you French?
- No

08. Are you Italian?
- No

09. Are your parents still married?
- No but they're married (to my steps)

10. Do you like someone right now?
- YES :)

TEN FAVORITES.

01. Televison show?
- Goong (but I completed em long time ago)

02. Flower?
- Roses and Sunflowers!

03. Colour?
- White..

04. Sport?
- Badminton, jogging, swimming.

05. Mall?
- The all new Vivo City!!!

06. Music?
- Love em all.

07. Food?
- *burps* too full to think of any.

08. Drink?
- Earl Grey, choya (I'm 61 yrs old!!)

09. Animal?
- Dogs

10. Country?
- Singapore's still the coziest.

TEN FACTS.

01. Hometown?
- FuZhou, Hainan (China) Holland, Ghim Moh, Hougang, Ang Mo Kio (Singapore)

02. Hair color?
- Black

03. Hair length?
- 30/40 cm? LOL.

04. Short-sighted?
- Yes.. :(

05. Eye (pupil) colour?
- Dark Brown

06. Shoe size?
- 7/8.. 6 for sch shoes.

07. Mood?
- Happy, contented.

08. Orientation?
- Need I do this?

09. Available?
- Sure.. :P

10. Lefty/Righty?
- Right.

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE.

01. Have you ever been in love?
- Err, yes?

02. Do you believe in love?
- Sure

03. Have you ever been heartbroken?
- Hmm, not till that state yet.. no no, no yet.

04. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
- *shrugs*

05. Have you ever fallen for your best friend?
- Nope..

06. Have you ever liked someone but never told them?
- Duh..

07. Are you afraid of commitment?
- I'm not afraid but I'm just not ready.

09. Have you ever asked someone out you liked?
- *shakes head*

10. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
- LOL, it's secret. So how would I know? But if there's rumours.. Yup, there is.

TEN THINGS: THIS OR THAT.

01. Love or Lust?
- Love..

02. Hard liquor or Beer?
- Either

03. Night or Day?
- Tough one.. It's a tie between fun and havoc.. hehe.

04. One night stands or Relationship?
- Re

05. Television or Internet?
- Both.. Television with family, internet with friends.

06. Pepsi or Coke?
- Coke..

07. Wild night out or Romantic night?
- Wild night for girls Romantic for......... :P

08. Coloured pictures or Black and White?
- Coloured.

09. Phone or In Person?
- in person.

10. Aim or Myspace?
- Myspace!! Heh heh.

TEN HAVE Y0U EVER.

01. Ever been caught sneaking out?
- I've never been deprived of my freedom, so why sneak? ;)

02. Ever skinny dipped?
- No..

03. Done something you regret?
- I won't regret what I do. Everything is just another experience learned.

04. Ever bungee jumped?
- I'm freaked.

05. Ever been on a boat?
- Yup.

06. Ever finished an entire jaw breaker?
- Eew.. NO!

07. Ever wanted someone so badly it hurt?
- NO!!!

08. Ever been caught by your parents with a hickey?
- no........ ......... ..........

09. Ever danced in the rain?
- I don't DANCE but play in the rain. Fun!!

10. Ever loved your ex while you were in a new relationship?
- Gee, no.

Quiz II

DON'T TAKE IT IF YOU'RE GOING TOLIET.

1. WOULD YOU GET BACK WITH YOUR LAST EX IF YOU COULD?
- Nah..

2.WHAT KIND OF SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
- I'm not changed yet.. Catch the next post, I'll post my pic! :P

3. WOULD YOU KISS ANYONE ON YOUR FRIEND'S LIST?
- Haha, yes..

4. DO YOU HAVE "A THING" FOR ANYONE ON YOUR TOP FRIENDS LIST?
- In my mind, yes..

5. HOW MANY PEOPLE ON YOUR LIST DO YOU KNOW IN REAL LIFE?
- Most

6. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT TO HAVE?
- Never thought about it... It all depends..

7. DO YOU HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH BOTH YOUR PARENTS?
- Yes, I love them!

9. WOULD YOU EVER MAKE OUT WITH SOMEONE OF THE SAME SEX?
- Grossed out.

10. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST B-DAY?
- Shh.. But it's staying as a sweet one :)

12. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP TODAY?
- 1000..

13. WHAT WERE YOU DOING AT MIDNIGHT THREE NIGHTS AGO?
- Hmm, on the phone?

14. DO YOU LIKE HAVING YOUR HAIR PULLED?
- BLEH

15. NAME SOMETHING YOU CAN'T WAIT TO DO?
- Shower.. Haha

16. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR MOM?
- 3 months ago..

17. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU WISH YOU COULD CHANGE ABOUT YOURSELF?
- To adopt a more positive attitude..

18. IF YOU HAD 250,000 DOLLARS... WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH IT?
- Charity first, then parents, followed by family.. Then save..

19. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN AT YOUR CURRENT JOB?
- I'm jobless!! Shrieks! Haha..

20. HAVE YOU EVER TALKED TO TOM?
- No, I'm not a Jane, so sorry. I have my own principles to live with :P

21. DESCRIBE WHAT UNDERWEAR ARE YOU WEARING?
- *censored*

22. LAST THING YOU ATE?
- Yummy Sashimi..

23. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE MONTH?
- November (n_n)

24. YOUR LEAST FAVORITE MONTH?
- Feb, March and April.

25. WHAT'S THE LAST PIECE OF CLOTHING YOU BORROWED FROM ANYONE??
- I don't borrow clothes!

26. WHO IS GETTING ON YOUR NERVES RIGHT NOW?
- No one

27. MOST VISITED WEBPAGE?
- Blogger

28. LAST PERSON YOU TEXT MESSAGED?
- Dixon

29. LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU SAD?
- shrugs

30. WOULD YOU TAKE A BULLET FOR YOUR BEST FRIEND?
- Uh-huh

31. FAVORITE KIND OF DRINK?
- Something that gets me tipsy.. Hehe

32. HAVE YOU BEEN TO AUSTRALIA?
- Yup

35. IF SOMEONE YOU HATED DIED, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
- I'll include him/her in my silent prayers but I DON'T HATE!

Quiz III

> 3 YEARS AGO TODAY> How old were you?
- 13

> What grade were you in?
- Sec 1

> Where did you go to school?
- YCKSS

> Where did you work?
- Vanessa's Corporation..

> Where did you live?
- AMK

> How was your hair style?
- Near shoulder length

> Did you wear braces?
- Nope, didn't think I needed it.

> Did you wear glasses?
- Was on lens..

> Who was your best friend?
- Shin ru, Li shan, Chen chen..

> Who was your celebrity crush?
- I'm amnesiatic.. Haha

> How many piercings did you have?
- 2

> What was your favorite band/group?
- Mayday!

> What was your worst fear?
- Getting home late

> Had you smoked a cigarette yet?
- NO!

> Had you gotten drunk/high yet?
- In front of Mummy... Lame experience.. (Mummy made me drunk, dumb)

> Had you been to a party yet?
- More than 10 a year..

> Had your heart broken?
- Not to the extent

> Had broken someone's heart?
- I dunno, I was too young to understand.

> HA HA HA!!! LETS SEE WHAT YOU ARE NOW !!!!!

> How old are you?
- 16 [soon

> Where do you go to school?
- bleh, same

> Where do you work?
- Online ;)

> Where do you live?
- AMK, but I shifted.

> How is your hair style?
- Long, rebonded.

> Do you have braces?
- I don't need one :P

> Do you wear glasses?
- or lens

> Who is your best friend?
- Changed...... ........ ........ sobs

> Still talk to any of your old friends?
- Yup!

> Who is your celebrity crush?
- Jesse McCartney!! Aww..

> How many piercings now?
- 2

> How many tattoos?
- none

> What is your biggest fear?
- Failing O's

> Have you smoked a cigarette yet?
- NO!

> Have you gotten drunk or high?
- Yea..

> Have you been to a party?
- Ya + 4 formal ones :)

> Has your heart been broken?
- No

> Have you broken someones heart?
- Seesh, yea.

Quiz IV

:: ::: A R E Y O U :::

*Sensitive?
- Ultra..

*Easily hurt?
- Yes, but fret not; I don't show.

*Choosy?
- Depends

*Active?
- Ya

*Very Shy?
- I'm not shy but am an introvert

*Confident in Yourself?
- uh-huh

*A Good Listener?
- Yes (n_n)

*Easily Bored?
- Nope

*Daring?
- I consider myself....... YES!

*Outgoing?
- Very

*Open-minded?
- Hmm, I'm quite traditional.

*An only Child?
- Yes but I hav step-siblings

*Happy at the Moment?
- Ya

*Wearing anything yellow now?
- no

*Tired?
- Physically..

*Playing any Online Games?
- Yes, but not now.

*Good at Chess?
- Train me!

*Tempted by Chocolates?
- Err, rarely.

*Tempted by Soft Drinks?
- NO!

*A Couch Potato?
- no

*Dark/Tan/Fair?
-Chinese :P

*Afraid of the Dark?
- no..

*Always Freaked?
- By stupid things, haha.

::: D O Y O U :::

*Play the Guitar?
- Long time ago

*Play the Piano?
- Ahem.. I don't play around with it, I've got grades :)

*Play any other Musical Instruments?
- yup

*Like your Life?
- Of course! I treasure it like a maniac.

*Like School?
- yes.

*Like Dancing?
- yea

*Like Sweets?
- sometimes

*Have a girlfriend/boyfriend?
- ..............

*Like Traveling?
- Love it.

*Own an Xbox?
- But Mummy has it.

*Have a Cellphone?
- More than one, thank you :)

*Like Spongebob Squarepants?
- YES! It's silly and adorable..

*Ride a Bike?
- I can't cycle.. Ok la, I don't dare.

*Read Harry Potter?
- I dun read Potter, I read the books.

*Read a lot?
- Quite

*Yell at your siblings?
- No. I love them too much.

*Argue with your parents?
- Eh, we dun argue. We reason things out.

*Love McDonalds?
- Yucks, no.

*Play basketball?
- in school

*Play badminton?
- yea

*Watch Football?
- ole ole ole ole!!

*Watch Disney channel?
- No suscription to that channel :(

*Like Oreo?
- Hmm, not really.

*Drive?
- I can't wait!

*Do the housework?
- Of course!

::: W I L L Y O U :::

*Get more than 5 piercings?
- No and never

*Curse a friend?
- NO!

*Hit someone that offended you?
- Seesh, I win them with my Language. If English fails, Chinese'll pin them down.

*Cheat to win?
- Never.

*Sacrifice for the one you love?
- uh-huh

*Hug a stranger?
- I'm not loose enough.

*Sneak out at night alone?
- Told ya I don't need to sneak. What a word!

*Join Fear Factor?
- And get kicked out in the first round? Haha.

*Work for Donald Trump?
- YES!

*Marry someone you dislike for 5M bucks?
- No

*Try summoning a ghost for fun?
- Never

*Try alcohol?
- I'm a living example of -tried and tested-

*Cut your hair?
- ya

Quiz V

A to Z:

[A is for age:]-- 16

[B is for beer of choice?]-- Anything that Gong Gong recommends. I trust his buds :)

[C is for career:]-- Humanistic

[D is for your dog's name:]-- Last one? Les

[E is for essential item you use everyday:]-- Water

[F is for favorite song at the moment:]-- Stay

[G is for favorite games:]-- Irritating ones that we play during lessons. Haha.

[H is for hometown:]-- Above...

[I is for instruments you play:]-- Piano, Clarinet. I'll stay shut about the others..

[J is for favorite fruit juice?:]-- Starfruit with watermelon.

[K is for kids?:]-- I'll have em.

[L is for last hug?:]-- .......................

[M is for marriage:]-- Sure thing

[N is for name of your crush:]-- .................

[O is for overnight hospital stays:]-- None.

[P is for phobias:]-- Crows, mynahs, parrots, chicken, ducks, geese... BIRDS!

[Q is for quote:]-- Live in a way that is full of lifeā€¦ for yourself, for your loved ones, for your friends. People who do so will find the courage to transform sufferings into hopes. Not only that, but they will be able to light the lamp of hope in the hearts of many others, as well.

[R is for biggest regret:]-- No regrets!

[S is for status:]-- .............

[T is for time you wake up:]-- no speicific one..

[U is for underwear:]-- *censored*

[V is for vegetable you love:]-- Kang Kong, Lettuce..... All kinds except for celery.

[W is for worst habit:]-- Slacking.

[X is for the name of ur eX boy/girlfriend /crush:]-- shh

[Y is for yummy food you make:]-- Anything would be yummy if I made it. Heh heh~

[Z is for zodiac sign:]-- Scorpio :)


Look out for my next post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home