Friday, October 20, 2006

Random

No one attended Miss Ng's lesson! Cheers, Class 400!!! But I think she'll cry, haha. Or will she start missing David and gang? LoL. How cool man. Best class, yet pon-tang. Haha. Well, I guess we would just revise the verbs, punctuations, adjectives... etc. Boring ain't it? That's why.

Met up with Dix, Marc, XueYun and Jess last night at funny places. Heh. You can see it from one of the pic below. I think we had more jokes than real work la. I found a Korean Drama kaki (is it spelt this way?). Yes, the photo exists because of XY and Jess's insistance of having our photos taken. This is just one of the MANY la. Jess's cam's flash is damn strong, I tell you. And she can't operate her cam, Dix did it for her. Haha. Btw, did I mention that Marc's VERY c-u-t-e? Especially in that photo with the 3 of us only and he sat in between. HAHA!!

I present: SK Alumni Concert's Comm and my group!!

QiSheng, WeiHan, Steph, Me, Marc, May, Penny, Dix. (Exhibition and Instrumental)

Whole comm... with Miss Tay aka Zheng Lao Shi. She's my SK's teacher.

Last night...

Something funny.. WAHAHA!! shh..

Ahh, I just realised last night that Harry is Jess's bro! Ok, Harry's my SK's classmate. YEAH. How I wish he's Potter. Haha.

*snaps*

STOP DREAMING!

~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home