Saturday, October 14, 2006

SK meeting.

I went for the meeting the first time yesterday ever since don't know when. Haha. I got to meet all my seniors except for one junior. Let me recall their names: Penny (duh), Miss Tay, XueYun, QiSheng, WeiHan, May, Marcus, Dixon, Bryan, Stephanie, 2Alvin(s), Debra, Delissa, Jessica *and another girl (from NYJC)*.

I'll be working with Dixon and Marcus. Marc plays the flute. Dixon's an all-rounder man! Sports, academic, arts. So nice. He can play ALOT of instruments. Okok, let me list down what he can play: Euphonium, Violin, Flute, Tuba, Baritone Sax, etc. The good thing is we're all studying and living near one another. Dix from AJC, Marc from AMKSS and I from?? I don't have to mention la. Haha. Then we can save the trips to SK or SYC. Damn far can! LOL. So XY compromised with us and decided to meet somewhere which is very very near to my house. Get the hint? Ahh, nvm.. Btw, this is our instrumental group.

Now about the emcees. It's going to be Debra and Bryan. Debra has a very good command of English and Bry has a glibish tongue. Haiz, *shakes head*. Haha.. They have a funny idea to go about it. I bet the laughters at the concert will be ringing throughout the hall.

Hmm, exhibition. People in charge will be QiSheng, WeiHan and Stephanie. Did I mention that QiSheng knows how to play the bassoon and piano? *Penny knows how to play the flute and piano too*. Nice people.

Yes, almost all of them tried to psycho me to go to JCs and for their open houses TODAY. Well well, I will have fun.

P.S: I'll make a special appearance and surprise everyone later on! Hehe ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home