Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Sneezes, sniffs, coughs, rubs, pokes, squeezes...

OBJURGATION!!!

Why is the damn haze coming back after granting us just a few moments of clear air?? Especially with my very well aerated house. The only benefit that I reaped from this, is the operation of the air-con for the whole day, everyday. Hehe. Shhh.

Caught a flu.

Got my throat infection back AGAIN!

Rubbing my red-eyelined right eye. LOL. It’s just a sore eye that has something growing on it. And I don’t know what is that called.

Poking the ulcers in my mouth. Haha.

Signs of heatiness.

Avoiding the temptation to squeeze my newly-pop pimples.

I’m going through all these without my family by my side. Sigh, I’m the only one left in the household. All of them are enjoying at ShangHai. 3 months already.

So I didn’t go and see a doctor, I’m my healer.

Thank you Blogger for recognizing this as a spammed blog. Luckily they didn’t lock me out. If not, I’ll turn to other hosts. Arrgh, let Blogger lose another member.

SPAMMED?? No way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home