Sunday, October 29, 2006

tired.

I was up the whole night, almost. Went to bed at 4a.m. and woke up at 5:30a.m. Just can't go to sleep so I made full use of the time to study but happen so that I forget almost everything I studied last night. Surprisingly, I felt rather awake when I met Kenneth (who brought his guitar along.... to.....?), Engpeng and Sooling to go for Morning Gongyo.

We reached ICA 5 min before hand (met his two other students) and even so, we already had to sit outside the hall. Wow! I think alot of members went down to listen to Nestor Torres's performance. There were members from Thailand too :) Nestor played songs from his new album and he can double-tongue, triple-tongue and do lots of wonders with his flute. Amazing. No one clapped for his super tonguing skills but applaud for his trail, ok la, it's super long. Saw Penny, Weili, Weifen and Eddie..

Due to the limited time, we chose movie-watching to jogging in the stadium. Bought tix and went for breakfast/lunch at the Food Court; I love the juice!! SHE's there too and their fans bought really big balloons for them. If they're really so rich, they should donate or smth instead of spending so frivolously. Ah, I know some people will just shoot me with the Music industry's economy.

Death Note!! It was pretty good except for some parts which made Engpeng and I really freaked out, haha. The cinema's VERY empty. I like 'L' too! I teared a lil when Shiori died, until I realised that her @#$%^%^$$ boyfriend was the one who PLANNED to murder her, for his own interest. The original motive is altered, so badly, ARGH. The God of Ghosts likes to eat apples. Hehe.

After the show, we stayed to watch the part2 trailer, thank you Baohui for telling me!! Another @#$$##$#$@!@#$%^ will come into picture. I don't like Kira! Haha. Xiulian told us the ending. That's it, no more surprises, but I'm still going to watch it :)

Took Bus 22 to go to Engpeng's Discussion Meeting. On the bus, Ken, Soo and EP had 'lessons' while Xiulian and I were outcasted. So I went on to my i-pod and caught up a lil on my 90min slp. Then, I had a very bad splitting headache. Didn't dare to say, ha. The Discussion meeting's very different from mine. But good la, learn more things from new places.

After the meeting, I sent everyone to their respective venues. Sooling to bus stop, Kenneth to meeting (AGAIN?! haha) and EP back home. I went through so much pain today. Got 3 blisters on my both feet. Kill me. Pain here, pain there, pain everywhere. Don't worry EP, I didn't die when I was walking home. Btw, I took 50 min to walk home. Haha. At that moment, I really feel like dying. HAHA, JUST KIDDING!! I don't wanna die just yet.

Came home and saw Uncle Simon and family here too. Seeing Clarise taking her first step independently made me forget all my pain. It was just plain.. happiness. Haha. Realised that i was just craving for some warmth. Sigh. Just some warmth that I've been lacking for so long. Seeing my loved ones during dark moments makes me feel like crying. GA! haha. At least I have a decent dinner tonight. I begin to treasure every moment I have with everyone now. Seriously, never take things for granted cos it's always there.

I'm sick, and tired.

Now: Super-duper-intensive mugging mode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home