Saturday, October 21, 2006

Wad a day!

Met up with FongYee and Dickson but they were late till a time whereby I can finish a Science Paper 1. Ha. Anyway, Dicky had fun amusing himself with the BK ads.

Had sectionals and a slice of Hawaiian pizza for dinner. Err, BaoHui, KaiLing and I did something wrong today. Hehe. Sorry, but we had fun :P

Hansel lent me his Rosewood mouthpiece.. Thank you :)
Before I even return him his clarinet.
Something happened to BaoHui and I when we played the first piece. We were infuriated, furious and intimidated but peaceful in the end. Cos we created jokes out of it. Long time since I last shown my attitude. I'm serious now, very.

YiLian came!!!!! WOOHOO~ The beau finally came.. I miss you loads <3 Her solo was very well played despite that she's sight-reading. And she's gone before a blink of an eye. Haha.

JunWen's going to get me a very retro present for my birthday! Cool la. Oh btw, we (the few of us) had a very well-planned plan which is forced out due to some circumstances. Hansel and KaiLing.. Sigh.. Cars can really win that heart. Cheers to Guangyi, Kaili, Kenneth, Dicky, Glenn, BaoHui, FongYee and JunWen!! Friends ah friends. Hehe. We've discovered 2 old folks among us (the teens): Kaili and Guangyi. WaHaHa.. Anyway, I opened Kenneth up.. to talk!

Another un-un-racist thing happened in the Mrt just now. It's by Dicky again. !!

Ah, got pulled by Kenneth to wake up damn early in the morning tomorrow to go for morning gongyo.. Sigh, how many hours hav I left to sleep??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home