Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Wonderful day



DAO! In Ryan's car.

Sorry Michelle.

I love Ryan! He's the richest/ most generous guy I've ever seen. Ryan called me at around noon and said: "Van, get ready in one hours time yea?". I was about to slap him, LOL. He picked me up downstairs with HIS Rover. Shocked right.. Later, he drove me to Holland V for some Mexican food. Fusion eh? A Chinese and an English eating in a Mexican restaurant. Food was unique and good. He tapped the bill.

Next, we went to Vivo City. I'm amazed by the galore of shops there. Like.. All-in-one! I went to shop more than usual. Went around to Fox, Zara, Topshop, Forever 21, Esprit... etc etc. It's not shopping, just some retail therapy. Haha. He paid for everything I wanted and those who go shopping with me very often would know how MUCH things will I buy and this time round, it's MORE than usual. Ryan IS rich. As if he's my SUGAR daddy. NO LA! He's just 21 and a friend.

He drove me to the Armani Boutique beside Hilton and made me pick a suit for him, lol. For this as-if-very-big-favour, he got me a pair of sunglasses from Armani (see it in the picture). Madman. Too much to spend.

We picked up his younger brother, Ronald, and went for dinner at a Jap restaurant at the Paragon. The sashimi was... ... ... FANTASTIC! Expectedly, he tapped. After that, we sent Ronald to the airport. He's going back to England to study at a prestigous sch, I don't have to mention it, it's too famous, lol. Ryan's going back to England at the end of the year. Sob.. Met his parents too. Very friendly and warm.. They're going back with Ronald.

Ryan sent me back after a long walk at Clarke Quay. Sigh, talked so much that we lost track of time. I'll miss you!! Drove me back home after that. Thank you Ryan for the wonderful day :)

So now, I shall await for Dix, Jess, Xiaomarc and Yun's arrival to my place tmr :) Ah, I'd better clean my house up! And Dix.. Wad do you mean by the parts? *scratches head*.. Shall talk about it tmr..

Goodnight, people :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home