Wednesday, November 22, 2006

All of it..

Yesterday was the last day of the wake which means the day that SSA will conduct the rituals. Personally, I was VERY touched by the overwhelming response and number of members who came to chant with us for GongDou despite of their tight schedules. I cried, Mummy too.

Uncle Eddie: How many people were there just now ah?
Van: Hmm, around 200+ lor.
Uncle Eddie: Walau, I thought there were 10,000 people la!

I would really like to thank EVERYONE of you who came down.. Thank YOU so much (:
Therefore, the strength of the daimoku was really very strong. Just imagine Mummy and I chanting at the top of our lungs just to hear the most subtle volume of our sharp voices. I was also elated to see so many 'Da Gan Shi'... I was just so WOW-ed.

Thank you Flora, Nikee, ChuiLing, MeowLeng, FongYee, Faith (and family), WeiLi, Yvonne, FD ICs, Chee Poh, Uncle Ken, Aunt Jennifer, Uncle Louis, Penny, Jessica, all those who've sent their condolences and you.. For being there, supporting me, ***, ***, ***.

Mummy sent me to run an errand and I was *** when on the way back. Argh, that's seriously disgusting.

During midnight, I have to face with another thing that's heart-wrenching. Every hour seemed to be ticking away like in seconds. I hate to say goodbye but he had to leave. I will abide to ALL that I've said, so no worries! (: *counting down the seconds*

Stayed over at the wake again, so I just adjusted some chairs and slept (rested) uncomfortably lying down. And yes, I cried again, for all that I've been going through, especially ***.

After having our breakfast, we sent GongDou on his last journey. The cremation was the most distressing part. That doesn't include the collection of ashes where all the family members will have to take a piece of bone and place inside the urn. We then sent the urn to Senja. Btw, GongDou's bones were pink and crystal.. Which means they've turned into She4 Li4 Hua1 and She4 Li4 Zi4. Ah, the power of Nam-Myo-Ho-Ren-Ge-Kyo! (: Rest in peace, DouDou.

Came home in the bus (we catered a bus for the whole family cause there's too many of us) and Mummy intended to send me to YCK for Alumni Band prac straightaway after touching down at 406. But, *** things happened in the family so I was almost late. I'm not complaining about the part that I was going to be late, but the things that happened. Angry and pissed.

Anyway, got to YCK and saw many seniors that I haven't been seeing for a long time. We finally decided on Alfred Reed's Christmas piece (forgot the name) and ALGEMIZ!!!! WOOT! Finally we can complete this piece, in 4 weeks time = 4 practices. Haha, work harder lor.

Went for dinner with most of them but somehow realised that I was at a different level of frequency.. Felt kinda weird, haha. Argh, maybe ***.

Are you alright? Are you well? Have you touched down? I'm dying to see an Austrialian number appearing on my caller ID.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home