Monday, November 06, 2006

E-math P1 and SS

Phew, two papers today. And I can already feel a huge load off my back, I wonder how would I feel on the last day. WAHAHA! I'm so looking forward to 20th Nov. Although I have some plans end of this week already. Straight after my paper some more. Haha.

WeiLi, Suky, Baohui (hopefully) and I would be going for Phantom of the Opera (hot stuff!!) next year. Hee. We got the family package so each of us will only pay $99.50 for the BEST seats in Esplanade. It's a bomb, so I'm saving yea. GIRLS NIGHT OUT!! woohoo~ Booking's taking place this Saturday, hopefully. The family package will require 2 adults and 2 students. Adult = not schooling (duh), students = JC/ Poly/ Secondary/ Primary.. etc. Suky's so fortunate la. She's going to Tibet for a loooooooong time. I'm only going to somewhere for around 2 weeks? Haha, looong oso.

That's all. Chemistry, here I come!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home