Wednesday, November 08, 2006

English P1&2, Physics.

Pardon me for the quizzes, I just need to do something to my tensed up brain muscles. I am tired, very tired.

Miss Ng gave me her blessings in the morning, so the English Papers should be all right =P. Personally, I love my composition cause I did a lil Konsen-rufu in there. Hehe. Like it wasn't tiring enough to have 2 papers consecutively, I had Physics after that. Realised that I was too tired so I got home. I didn't bring my umbrella so I was drenched.

By the time I reached school for Physics, my body and mind are totally worn out. So I think Physics is going to pull my Science results down =(. And I studied for the wrong thing. Physics are normally calculations right? So I practised alot on those. Who knows? Most of the questions turned out to be so theoretical. Shucks, it sucks.

Tomorrow will be Geography (luckily) and Friday would be E-math P2. I can't wait for Friday!!

*Psst, the CP needs a saviour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home