Monday, November 13, 2006

Post-birthday post.

I've got some pictures taken yesterday during the wait for SooLing at Kaikan ( Let the pics do the talking) . Quite sad, didn't manage to take alot of pictures with all my darlings and dear. Haha. I should have right?? Argh, anyway, I'm going to take a better one tomorrow.

I've picked up a lil basics of guitar with the help of EngPeng and the fingering chart. I can play "Can't help falling in love with you"!! At the basement, I went a lil mad and sang "Jie Tuo" for at least a thousand times. The members who were doing up the decorations for some meeting'll think that I'm mad. Haha. Allow me, once in a year only. And did I mention I'm falling in love with guitar?? How I wish XiuLian can bring it every week. Haha.

Thank you for the present (:
I hug it whenever I'm at home.

Went k-boxing with ken, ep, sl and xl. Wasn't really in the mood after **. But things started to get better when we got into the world of our own. The lyrics of some songs really sounded meaningful so I treasured every moment there and then. Btw, it was freezing cold.. ~shivers~
I want to burst.. No no, it's a need. Blogging is becoming a lil too self conscious. Yea yea, when the time........... When I was about to leave to have dinner with my family, all my favourite songs started to pop out one by one, which can make me cry. Well, at least I got to sing a lil of them before I really stepped out.

Dinner was MADNESS. Mummy ordered sooo much food that the 10 of us were having difficulties swallowing them. Food was good anyway.

Act dao

Last week, blurred.

woohoo~ loving the guitar more and more!

The mess and my two fingers.

XiuLian act dao

EP and XL

EngPeng act dao

Aum chio

The mess that we tried to create for the camera.

Overall, I had a good day! Thank you darls!!

I trust you, that we can brave through all the storms ahead. For whatever that is, I know you'll be there (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home