Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Quizzes.

Quiz I

01.Yourself.
- Lim Shi Pheng Vanessa (C.P.?? hee)

02.Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend.
- I've got loads of girlfriends.

03.Your Hair.
- Black, Straight..

04.Your mother.
- ICHM

05.Your father.
- ELHK

06.Your favourite item:
- I don't practice favouritism.

07.Your dream last night:
- I was late for O Levels.

08.Your dream house:
- Anywhere with my loved one(s).

09.The room you're in:
- Living Room.

10.Favourite colours:
- White.

11.Your fear:
- Getting to realise cruel truths.

12.Where do you want to be in 10years time:
- ICA.. haha!

13.Who did you meet yesterday:
- The physics genie aka my notes.

14.What you're not:
- Blind/ Deaf/ Paralyzed.

15.Your first stead:
- Oh... Yuko, don't lie. WAHAHA!!

16.One of your wishlist item:
- To travel..

17.My gender:
- Female.

18.The last thing you did:
- Changing out from the stuffy Yckss uniform, argh.

19.What are you wearing:
- Some over-sized tee.. cooling ma. haha.

20.Your favourite weather:
- Anything that fits my mood.

21.The last thing you ate:
- Lunch, Yong Tau Foo.

22.Your life:
- Rocks!

23.Your mood:
- Tired, sleepy.

25.Who are you:
- CP =P

Quiz II
Type the first thing that comes into your mind you see these 35letters(don't spend time thinking-just your gut reaction please.)

01.Cigarette:
- Yucks.

02.Friends:
- Nice people =)

03.Relationships.
- Social..

04.Power Rangers:
- ...........'the theme song'......... heehee.

05.Marijuana:
- Get high! (F.I.R) lol, too lame.

06.Shit:
- Dirty.

07.Crack:
- A joke!

08.Missing:
- Someone

09.Love:
- Everyone!

10.War:
- Jericho

11.Car:
- Waiting to be chauffered around, hehe.

12.Gas prices:
- I dunno.

13.Halloween:
- Pumpkin

14.Bon Jovi:
- It's My Life.. It's now or never.. lala~

16.My Space:
- no blog there.

17.Worst fear:
- shrugs

18.Marriage:
- Commitment

19.Fashion:
- In.

20.Brunettes:
- Brown

22.Work:
- for a living.

23.Past time:
- Blog, hehe.

24.Football:
- World Cup.

25.One night stand:
- Standing up for a night. Fits literally right? haha.

26.Pet peeve:
- Bete noire

27.Pixie Stix:
- No thanks.

28. Vanilla ice cream:
- Macs.

30. High school:
- High School Musical.

31: Pyjamas:
- sleep

32. Wood:
- Touch wood

33. Surfing:
- Billabong

34. Pictures:
- Natural

35. First love:
- I got that song, hee.

Quiz III

01. What's your form of saying hello?
- Verbally lor.

02. What do you like to do when you're alone at home?
- On the phone.

03. You prefer cute anime or pretty anime?
- Both

04. What's the longest time you have talked on the phone?
- What for waste my memory space.

05. How long will guilty conscience overcome you after you have done something bad?
- Depends on how bad isit.

06. What's the most amount of money you have spent?
- Can't recall..

07.What animal would you like as a pet?
- Retrievers!!

08. How many mummy[s] do you have?
- 2

09. Do you like the date of your birthday?
- No special feelings for it anymore.

10. Do you ever eat snails before?
- No, I eat Escargots.

11. What's your utmost favourite song?
- At this point of time, it'll be Dan Xin and Sandy Lam's =)

12. Do you read books?
- yup

13. List five people you think of:
1. CP
2. Baohui
3. Baohui's ______
4. WeiLi
5. Jacomo!!

14. Why you choose the five?
- Ask my brain and my heart.

15. What's the relationship between you and 4?
- Friends, Band mates, a person who goes laughing with me :P

16.Who's the maddest?
- No. 3

17.Who's the shortest?
- WeiLi?? Fine fine, all taller than me =(

18.Who's the tallest?
- JACOMO!! woohoo~

19.What does 1 like?
- CP, heehee.

20.Who do you like most?
-All..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home