Wednesday, November 15, 2006

spontaneous or stoner?

Yesterday was so spontaneous yet fun! I want to post the photo up, but.. wait. Haha.

I went to Baohui's place somewhere in the East by the beck of a call. Hehe. Her place was so homely, feels like my home. Her maid's nice too (: There's a show: "Ren2 Jian1 Zhen1 Fa1" that is super duper-ish touching alright. It's a cantonese one and I'm going to rent it on Monday after that MCQ paper. Piano/ music lovers should watch it. Not so much about love but kinship. I teared in less than 5 min when Baohui played the absolutely touching scene for me. GOSH.

We attempted Jay Chou's 'Feng1', Super Mario and ... erm.. some other pieces on the piano, that mad girl. Feng's a duet so... ya, plans should be kept as secrets for now. Not time yet. We talked alot too, just about the both of us. Ha. I WANT CHALET!! Aloha? Duplex? Argh.

Got sponsorship from her to catch a cab down to somewhere in the West. The taxi driver talked to me throughout the whole journey but lost his way twice. First he drived me to BG, then to some ulu ulu place then to my DESTINATION, like finally. By the time I met him, I was a stone. Too tired after the round of entertaining the taxi driver. Argh, I'm kind. Haha.

The train terminated at AMK.. Even the MRT wants me to go home and sleep. But he saw someone unexpectedly, ahem. So we got down and took the next train and boarded the same cabin with the same ads. Got down at our final destination and did the thing we planned to. We shall do more of those in the future okok?? Esp after that 17/20 days. Hee.

P.S: After this week, I think it'll be easier for the both of us to blog.

* I understand, all the da4 dao4 li3... I'm feeling more and more settled each day (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home