Monday, November 27, 2006

Updates..

Hi all! I know I haven't been updating much. Just don't have the zest for blogging recently. Nothing really 'big' happened anyway. And I'm updating this to satisfy your voracity to all of my posts. Alright, I was just cracking a lame joke. HAHA.

What's on my mind this whole time?
- Counting down to his arrival back HOME..... sigh. He'll be back in 12 days, which is still freaking looong.

I LOVE Cherie, Engpeng, Sooling, Huimin and Junhao for making my day THAT DAY (shh, secret k?). Despite loving Sooling, she still sent me threatening sms-es such as writing my name in the death-note that's in her hands. Just because I suanned u that day about *ahem* ah? She questions me for everything I do. Wanna track me ah? Hire PI lo. Hehe.

"Haha. Wat kind of shoe? Spent how much le? Hmmm... Wat kind of bag ah? U shopping quite kong bu.. Haha. Spent a lot."

"Haha. Hmmm... I will write it before Laoshi come back from australia.. Then he will not noe anything. Haha. Still dun wan to lose Laoshi yet. Haha."

Den can lose me la?? Engpeng.. I shall show u all the messages this *day then you'll know who's BULLYING who. Sob.

Besides having band practices the past few days, I finally went shopping with joce jus now! Actually having the intention to repair my clar but the technician's not in town. Then how to play my concert A and concert B flat?? Argh, this is so annoying! But the nice part was I manged to get myself a bag, a pair of silver slip-ons and 3 hp socks! I tempted Joce to get that blingy Esprit tank top and she hates me for that. Hehe. Sam had a wasted trip, shall not elaborate. Met Goldie for dinner after that at Ding Tai Fung. Food was alright. All I can say is that I've spent quite alot =X

Hmm.. Have been talking to ChuiLing these few days about those stuff. Only then did I realise that 1234567890 number of ppl knew about us. But I should feel happier right? (: ChuiLing rocksss!! Justin oso =X Happy feet.. Lala~~ Hey guys, we can catch the show anytime.. It's really okay (:

Got some job lobangs.. Hehe. Shall not disclose what I'm up to first. It'll be so exciting and fun! Well you know, I should plan smth for myself instead of rotting at home for the next few mths when all the concerts are over. For goodness sake, Lim Shi Pheng Vanessa is going to work for real! OMG, haha.

The chalet's CONFIRMED!! *swings anything I have on hand in the air and shouts HOORAY* Ok, I'm mad. I think we'll still have that bbq in the end. IF there's really a bbq, ALL SNCO members who read this blog will be invited.. Just COME. Haha. Dun need to ask if you're invited anot. But fyi, this chalet is organized by Baohui and I, so pls bring pleasant ppl along and not ppl who say that we suck.. Sigh, whatever la.

LAST CALL FOR ALL STUDENTS TO SIGN UP AND GO TO THE AIRPORT WITH ME ON 9DEC!! Hehe.. Just come along kk.. So far, the recognized identities are: Huimin, Engpeng, Sooling, Junhao.. Dumdum Cherie can't make it =( haha.. jkjk.

This post is so random..

I just realised something and I really hope it isn't true.. GOSH.. It's going to be so complicating.

~ Awaiting for Your Majesty's arrival, RoYaL.. Heehee. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home