Saturday, November 04, 2006

What's Going On? For a revolution, haha.

Here to add some words to my video packed blog. Had a family meeting last night. It was so cool la. But wrong things at the right time. At the same time, I released a pigeon on someone. Sry, bad me.

Got some things to do in the family now.. later i mean. Mr Jacomo is going to conduct us later!! But I'm not going. Suky too. Stupid LEVELS! argh. I love SS. All I can do now is to wish Baohui some luck. Haha. Yea, I'll do smth if I'm there. People, don't mess up the lib eh, if not I'm going to suffer when I go back, hee.

Instead of going for band and morning gongyo (tmr), I'm going to frequent the hospital. Just came back from there, when I realised there's 3 of my relatives in there. Gosh. Uncle Sam brought us to Beach Road for breakfast/lunch. The fish soup there is FANTASTIC. Should try but beware, the queue's damn long. Gong dou is still suffering, shucks. Especially when the doctor fed him the medicine through his nose, he kicked the railings of the bed and kept groaning with his super weak vocals through the odd-shaped oxygen mask. Poor thing.

So now.. Let me pray that nothing bad will happen on my bday. Going for Gosho study later, sigh.. *knocks out*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home