Monday, December 18, 2006

=)

Don't be guilty Engpeng. The Amazing Race is already good enough (:

Ken and I were in charge of Station 3.. The intervals between groups were long according to the time but seemingly short somehow.

Actually there are MUCH MUCH more things to blog about the FD outing but I'm too lazy. haha.

After EVERYTHING, Engpeng, sooling (sick), huimin, vincci, ken and i had our early dinner at Harbourfront Centre (or is there a 'shopping' in front?). Things started getting lame from there. People singing christmas carols in the food court (and I joined in), an acrobat doing some tricks with the crystal ball, etc etc. We went up to the empty open space at the 3rd level of Vivo and played volleyball. Obviously with the heavy rain, I got drenched. Lala~ and that's so fun!

The others went home but I accompanied Ken home to do his 'last minute' recording for the Friday Rendezvous. I guess if he weren't recording, I'll be going around his ' studio' and play with his drumset, keyboard (organ), guitar and his laptop. But I fell asleep on the sofa most of the time. BECAUSE ALL THE SOUNDS ARE THROUGH THE EARPHONES. I only heard the click of the keyboard and stepping of pedals. Which is quite cool also. haha. We hurried to the Kaikan (because Raymond said that the entry have to be submitted 'die die' by last night) but the Gajokai(s) on duty couldn't find the form =X Well, the prob is still solved in the end. Hehe. Anyway, I spotted GongGong and MaMa's picture on the board where alot of them are displayed outside the offices =)

Got abit of ramblings and reached home at 2315. Sigh sigh.. I really hope that all my hard work won't go down the drain.. Because I want to have a beautiful christmas week until the 28th.

Let me enjoy today first (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home