Sunday, December 31, 2006

-.-

THEY SPELLED MY NAME WRONGLY on the lyrics.

Anyway, the fiesta was held ytd and I believed everyone had fun (jamming?) haha. BUT somehow ChoHian fell sick and missed it. Now I realise that girlfriends are spirit boosters.. Hmm.. Hanwen really sang exceptionally well.. That's all about Knozis.

And now about the Earth Bloomers. I was just told that Fabian's Chelsea's bro. But I felt that he looked more like Celestine instead. Thank you Meow for that exquisite planner! It's so PRETTY! Erm.. had FUN (: Saw Chelsea's mom too.

For both items, the drummer rocks! hehe.

-------A call came in---------------

I'm freaking disappointed.

depressed. depressed. depressed.

I have no mood to blog alr. BYE.

P/S: I absolutely take NO liking to NS.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home