Friday, December 01, 2006

busy and tired

This is the room which contains the best memories of my secondary school life. Come to think of it, without band, my life wouldn't have been so colourful. And it has been like 2 mths I haven't stepped in there because of the stupid O lvls. They've grown so much.


When I heard them yesterday when I went back, especially when they played the choice piece, I was FREAKING TOUCHED. I am certain that they will do well in the coming SYF, very well. Proud of all of you! (:

Met Mummy for awhile at her office and she decided to let me go because of a meeting SHE called for. So I went off to meet drey at Bugis. We were talking and talking so much that we took the MRT of the opposite direction and headed off to the West when we're supposed to go to Tampinies. We only realised it when 'Redhill' was being mentioned. Oh, and did I say that we were both trapped simultaneously by people's hands when they were grabbing the metal pole?

We decided to takeaway our dinner from TM to Kaikan. While getting our hotdogs, I saw Third Grand Aunt. After walking a great long distance, we quickly gobbled up our dinner and went up to the main hall for the dry run. Only then did we realised that there wasn't any piano for drey to play with. It's all sight-reading so Dixon, xiaomarc and I were damn nervous. Then we played and ... ya.. no really BAD comments. So, great. haha.

Other than our instrumental group, there's the Kungfu item, asd dance, live band and high school musical (teachers' item). The Kungfu people were really very serious and it's kinda 'kong bu' to see them play around with the 'san-jie-gun' and those knives and swords. PRO lor! Everybody has to learn up the mass dance and I haven't got a clue! Because Dixon is also in the asd dance, so we have a lil prob about switching and the dress code. Instrumental have to wear concert attire lor. So I'll be pure black, xiaomarc'll be pure white and Dix'll be pure pink?? haha. Need to change some more cos they're the next item. And Bryant will poke fun of xiaomarc in the meantime. So bad.. Ke lian de xiaomarc.. He's so cute la! The teachers are so active in their item, so cute! Hmm, live band has got guitar.. Ahem..

Drey left halfway cos her dad came to fetch her. While waiting for the whole dry run to end, Qisheng and I kept poking fun of ppl. But we didn't know that the most sarcastic one is actually xiaomarc! ha. HEHE. We, the instrumental group, will have to buck up. Sigh sigh. So we'll be rehearsing for almost everyday. MADNESS!

Sweet hor <<

I wanna go on a merry-go-round on 10 dec. Heehee.

-counting down: 8 days!-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home