Thursday, December 07, 2006

I've fixed my com! wow~

Seems like ages that I haven't been blogging. Fingers are getting itchier, wahaha. There's tons of pics to show but it's all in Cherie's camera.. So, just bear with the words w/o illustrations first.

Tuesday
Met drey, dix and xiaomarc for prac at dix's place. Details are meant for us to know and for you to find out. Anyway, things turned out quite well and we're all kind of satisfied (: So, there shouldn't be much of a problem on Fri's rehearsal and Sat's performance.. Yes, and I cried alot that day thanks to drey. It's a show la: Be With You. In jap. Quite slow paced and too fairytale, but still touches easily. It's about kinship and love. Went to Cold Storage with drey to get something that's going to change my life.. Right, Jess? Then, I had SSW prac.

Wednesday
Met Engpeng and Sooling. I was so late and didn't manage to save Engpeng when she needed me the most. Sorry girl :( I know it's dangerous and irritating. From now, I'll be on time for all our dates (: And Sooling was still in her netball training attire. Rushed straight down from her training.

Had brunch at Yoshi while waiting for Cherie. Did stupid things in there, MADNESS. Sasa was a wallet burning experience. Didn't expect to spend so much =X Oh, I was at Bugis then we went to Bugis street which made me drool once again w/o fail. The clothes there are so pretty and affordable la. Too bad, I've spend my budget on SASA! grr.. I'm having a pretty phone now!!! Hehe.. Sometimes I wonder... haha. nvm.
Cherie had to go home and the 3 of us went to Hougang for the planning meeting.

I Am A Station Master!!

yay!! For station 3 with another station master whom I've recommended, which they accepted the suggestion almost immediately. Ahem, station master is coming back in 2 days time! (: The planning was not as slack as I thought it would be. So much work! But I'm looking forward to that day at Sentosa with the Cheng San Zone. Sorry meow and yunting! The FLINTs are mostly the ppl I know, surprisingly. I thought Engpeng and sooling are the only FLINTs I know. But peijun, xiuzhen, kansie and vincci are all part of it oso. Cool man. Collaborating with FRIENDS! After the meeting, everyone went home except for Kansie who went for pool and me? WORK. Siao one. Ask for tuition at night. Nvm la, since my students are so adorable. Once I reached home, I jus nua-ed on the sofa. 30 min later, Mama and GongGong came home energetically after their movie date. So sweet hor? Muacks.


Two days only~ yay!! there'll be my favourite crunchy nougats too! Mummy is so greedy, even ask for more. Tsktsk. So, now I'm getting worried for Sat night. MTPS. I thought I wouldn't have that anymore after graduating from YCK. Who knows? I must get prepared.. Luckily I'm given notice before hand unlike the previous one which's quite a shock (not for me). Heehee. See you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home