Sunday, December 24, 2006

Loved Ones...

Loved ones should know why =)

Woke up in the morning to only remember that Dix's coming over to my place. But I was still sleeping at that point of time. So sorry! And thank you so much! =D

New people I know today: Bryan, HanWen, Irfan (correct??), ZiXian.. and the sound engineer.

Met Ken and we went to TSC for jamming session (practice) with Meow's band.

- Chats with MM -

I AM SO DAMN PROUD OF YCKSB! Thanks MM. For showing me the video. I went on and on.

Anyways, back to the post. Meow went for her braces thingy and Bry, Ken and I went to a faraway land to meet up with the other guys for the recording. It was my first time in a recording studio lah! Sorry, I sua-gu can? I laughed super hysterically when I see the others on TV when they're just upstairs. Then I started flipping through magazines. Haha. Oh, with the vocalist, HanWen =)

After recording 2 songs, HanWen drove ALL of us to ICA for the Gakkai Song Competition rehearsal. When KNOZIS is up there doing their thing, I got lots of -.- going on. So dumb can. Oh, I found the word.. 'interview'.

Song by Kenneth Poon
Arranged by KNOZIS
Lyrics by Kenneth Poon and Vanessa Lim

Wow, my name's up there! -evil grins- I had creative writing lessons when I was young ok? Hehe. Hmm, the judges feedback was what I've said. Trust me next time. They had a -.- meeting then everyone ciao except for Ken and I who got a free ride from HanWen.

When we reached SSCC's HOW, none of the percussionists were there to rehearse with he strings. -stunned-. Thus ken the drumset and van the tam and shaker. WAHAHA! I was just a 'ling shi yan yuan'. Did Mama Mia and Pirates (without me). I can't bounce on the snare.. or maybe just a little. Newbie eh.. Hmm, I'm on my way to ROLLING -rolls-.

Something that's super duper ultra, ultimately embarassing happened to me. I felt crap. Luckily you were there. From now onwards, I think a bag pack shall be my staple bag.

Came home and found presents mounting on my table!!! Hooray~

Tomorrow, erms, later will be a very very very busy, exciting, tiring, experimental, inspirational, active and FUN day! Hopefully I'll get my chocs by tmr.. hehe..

I LOVE ALL OF YOU...

if you all get what I mean..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home