Friday, December 22, 2006

nth much

I've totally forgotten about mao mei's date when I woke up till I saw Ken's sms. Even so, I still took my own sweet time only to be the earliest among all once again..

"Give me a chance to make amends ok?"

Well well... We all got together at West Mall and bought the necessary (and unnecessary) stuff. Hehe ;) I quite like it but it builds up the phelgm, yuck then. Proceeded on to mm's jm's place to DO THE THINGS. Not really a flop la. MM, go and do more research online. Don't always depend on me ok?

Then mm went for the JC band fest, Ken to meet his friends and me SHOPPING; for the concert attire tomorrow. I think I know PS very well by now. Happened to spot Yuko's aunt's watch shop and the optical shop there also =D got my white top from G2000 and blazer from TF. I'm officially broke for 2 mths. UNLESS the pay comes in. Chanced on quite alot of things at PS BUT I gotta end my spree somewhere. Sigh.

Went on to meet Ken with his friends at MindCafe (i promise pictures next time). The one which you can play games. Haha. That was my first time there. Impression's made an impression on me. Ohoh.. There were Alan, Samuel and his gf. Somehow, I think Alan's XiaoCui's brother. Cos they look VERY alike. When we were ciao-ing from that place, I realised that the 'shop, pub, lounge or WHATEVER you call that' beside the cafe had Sharon Au and Gurmit Singh hosting.

Had chicken rice for dinner around that area. Not forgetting the ROCHOR tao huay!! My all-time favourite! But I was a lil sian cos Mummy had that beancurd as a every week 'must-have' family treat -.- Had fun watching the two shifus making you tiao..

---- hilarious conversation between the 3 musketeers----

Samuel's gf and i were like staring at the shifus the whole time. wahaha...............................

That's all for today.. Erm erm.. Anyone passing by or going to town tmr? Come by, call me, attend the concert ok? =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home