Monday, January 22, 2007

I'll remember...

I'd better finish updating before going to KL tomorrow.

19/1/07 Friday

Work was super exhausting, and mentally taxing. But the bookout made everything worthwhile =)) Saw Stella and Nerosha when I was having dinner. Went to Ken's place after that. Hmm, basically a very peaceful day.

20/1/07 Saturday

Ken brought me to his ex-campus's open house *ngeeann poly (i wanna go there!) in the morning. I like that place alot alot! Since last year when WeiLi brought me there =DD There's a teacher in SOBA who's super friendly. WAHAHA!!

As planned, we went down to Cineleisure for Suki Sushi Buffet! Not much variety as usual. Supposingly, Mummy was joining us for the buffet after her appt but apparently, she had a sudden change of food choice. The buffet ended quite abruptly and went to Coffee Club to meet her. Stepdad got Spaghetti with lobster -forgot wad drink he ordered, Mummy got Chicken Pie with Salad and Mango Smoothie, Ken had Ice Coffee and for me, it's Iced Passion Tea. YUM!

I swear the Salad's damn good- dressing's ultra YUMMY! Mummy made sure I tried out her smoothie before she drinks it in case there's any milk in there. Our conversation over the table is censored =PPP And I was the one who started it. Reading more does help in striking a conversation. Both ladies were grinning deviously and the two gentlemen were giving expressions of disgust. Well, I can understand. Hor? haha.

Mummy then dropped Ken and I at TP's open house (see engpeng, I oso chiong). People there are very hot-blooded. Similar to VJC. Loiloi can opt to go there if you change your mind on VJC if you wanna go to a poly. Collected a couple of brochures and some magazines. From there, NgeeAnn's better cause they give out STYLE whilst TP gives out Teens. By then, my bag was weighing like nobody's business + clothes to change in for Chingay's training later on.

Ken then sent me to Kallang mrt and he proceeded down to SSCC for SNCO prac. Met up with Engpeng, Yongjun and TWIN!! woohoo~ Long time no see liao. It was raining so we didn't really know how to get to PA without getting wet, haha! Fortunately, the Logistics ppl (Yvonne and another guy) brought a WHOLE BAG of umbrellas over to the MRT station to hand them to all the Chingay participants. SO NICE!! Thank you all =DDD

LALALA~ Training was super duper funfunfunfun! Especially with the DYNAMO, yea. Completed all the formations, but I wasn't very familiar with the last formation's steps so I got engpeng's help in between all the breaks. Thanks girl! Ohoh.. We ALL went under the rain for training (and it's not jus a drizzle. HEAVY!). DYNAMO also got high accolade for the last wave which everyone had to do it one beat at a time. YAY! I love Dynamo.

Cheered alot, played games *ahem*, listened to encouragement, watched spirit booster (a dance) blar blar. Our group's going to present a skit as spirit booster at... dunno when. haha. Ken came down from prac and met us. The 853 gang lols.

I will never in my life forget what happened that night when we were on the bus going back. I'm sorry darling. Xin tong- tears. SOBBBBBBBB.

Went to Mac's for a snack aka dinner then went home.

21/1/07 Sunday

I woke up at 0530!! To give Ken a morning call =))) So we were rather on time meeting the usual people for MG. Engpeng's late, FINALLY! =PP

We were so out of the way that morning. Haha. The aunties at ICA were very kind. Keep on offering seats to me.

Then we went to the basement and I learnt up the last formation's steps from engpeng =))) Met Junhao. The 5 of us went for brunch after that at Mac beside SSCC. Xiulian's so disturbing la! TSK.

After settling some things, I went to Ken's place~~

ROT

The 3 letters explained it all. When he went for his jamming session, I was playing with insaniquarium and noah's ark and some scrabble thingy. Oh, played on his electone also. Didn't dare to touch his drums and guitar. haha. Napped for awhile too.

He came home super late, at least not according to said time. heh.

Looked like an IDIOT.

Well well, he have to book in and he sent me back home. Knowing that we won't be in contact with each other for around a week. SIGH`

~~~~~

I'll blog more when I come back. PLEASE takecare everyone!

Miss you, Love you. Muacks. BB <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home