Thursday, January 18, 2007

Injured.

Yawn
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Work is working me out. Damn lot to do. I thought PA would be an easy job. Walau. Still have to go for meetings blar blar. TSK! Hehe. I got to leave earlier today though. SHIOK.

Injured my ankle today. Not fracture, but just a 'knocking cut' which means you knock onto something and get cut. OUCH!

Was late meeting engpeng yesterday near her school. First time I see her in uniform lols. We saw a fellow dabian-ian on the bus too =D Met Junhao and Ken after alighting. Then we went to get PEPPERMINT MILK TEA!! woosa~

Saw XiaoCui on the way to PA (same as my job title - cool). I think she got shocked, me too. lols.

We had training indoors due to the rain. Learned a few more formations. Got out to the usual training ground when the rain stopped. Familiarised with most of the dance steps too, thanks to all the dabian-ians =)) The spirit was SUPER HIGH last night. And we changed our name to Dynamo!!

Went home with Ken, engpeng, junhao, huixian and yongjun aka tiramisu (dun ask me why. it's self-proclaimed).

YAY! Tmr's FRIDAY aka bookout day =PPP hehe.... Finally! ah...

=))))))))))))) *just can't stop grinning*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home