Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Miserable- dun ask me why.

Met engpeng and proceeded to harbourfront centre for our dinner. Had Mee Swa again! Heehee. YUM! In the meantime, I helped her in her compre. Literally explained the WHOLE passage to her. But it was fun, haha. Vincci came along and I helped her with her compo. Tsk. I give free tuition, period.

Then we went to TBSC for the Chingay prayer's meeting. Chanted for an hour and Mummy came to fetch me. The next hour is supposed to be briefing and those stuff. Engpeng briefed me though.

Accompanied mummy to have her dinner at toa payoh where we met Kenny (penny's bro) and Joseph. Haha. WORKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. Tsktsk.

Working schedule is crazy and the things I have to do can be piled up as high as Bukit Timah Hill. haha.

Dar, take care.. PLEASE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home