Monday, January 15, 2007

MUST BLOG AH!!

12/1/07, Friday

Met Ken after his book out at Vivo. Dinner was my favourite Mee Swa at Harbourfront Centre! YAY! Then we went shopping around for CNY clothes. He got 2 shirts and a sweater whereas I got a shirt and a sweater as a gift from him. Sigh. Along the way, we saw Yilian.. hehe.. Anyway, the week was full of arguments and quarrels.

I thought you would never come after me.

13/1/07, Saturday

I went to Ken's place in the morning but he was still asleep until I phoned him =.=
After some doodling, we went for lunch with his parents despite running late for his jamming session. Luckily Wee Lee is near his place and we got there quite fast with Bryan and Irfan almost ready. Haha. Ken and I wore the sweaters that were bought the day before!! Hee. Nice nice.

After jamming, we went to a nearby coffeeshop to talk about... ... ... ChoHian. And horoscopes. LaLa~ Then we walked back to Serangoon Interchange. Irfan and Bryan sent us off while they stayed to talk. Ken and I were already late for the rehearsal at ICA buuuuut I still went to get a peppermint milk tea (my recent obsession!!).

Thank you Han for lending me his clarinet again! For the SNCWE prac, loiloi, Faith, Meow and Jiahui were there. Saw Yvonne too (n_n). Sitting opposite me, Yilian gave me a naughty wink, haha.. =P Prac was just a short while followed by our dinner break then SNCO prac. I think SNCO took up most of the spaces at the kopitiam opposite SSCC. Table had Meow, Chui, Jia, Fong, Faith, Edd, Ken and I. The brinjal was crazily spicy! Loi was having her precious time... ahem.. with ahem.. in SSCC.

Did evening gongyo on ICA's stage, with a clarinet sounding in the background. Jacomo took us. I could see most of the members turning up. On top of the section members mentioned, Des, Jun and Shao came. Played Pirates, SOM and phantom.

AUDREY CAME! Missed you like crazy babe! The signature song on the piano came in..... "Be With You". Loi thought that duet was nice so I taught her and after prac, we had a trio on the grand with Drey's cousins ka-jiaoing. Same phone! =))

TA-DAH~~ Qing Tian Pi Li...

SOBS for loi.

Thank you Suky for your gift from Disneyland (turns into a young girl...). She's a rich girl ok. Go to so many places including Tibet. Like KaiLing.. 'The Jack of Europe' with her Choc gift.. Yum!

KFC-ed, almost Mac-ed, then home with Ken.

14/1/07, Sunday

Ken and I were supposed to meet engpeng and sooling for MG. Expectedly, Ken was late so I ended up waiting for him and met the both of them AFTER mg for brunch at PastaMania. Saw Xueting and Nisha =)) Played a game or two at the arcade and engpeng went home (or smth, i cnt rmb) and sooling to her aunt's place. Whereas Ken and I being SUPER outdated, went for Curse of the Golden Flower with 'sour' plums as our munching tidbit in the theatre.

After that, I went to Ken's place. He had a funny effect after having to much liquorice. Hehe. His mom cooked MUSSELS, steamed sea bass, stir fried broccoli with abalone mushrooms and Xi Yang Cai Soup. YUMMY! With fruits as dessert.. BURP!

Ken introduced a game from popcap and made me hysterical over it. TSK. Nonetheless it's very fun! I'm addicted to it now. People in camp are too bored le. Haha. Time past so quickly and I had to go home and Ken had to go back to camp.

I had a very beautiful night. Feel so xing fu=)) Blessed!

Missing you.

TODAY

Meeting engpeng in 25 min time. RRRRRUUUUUUSSSSSSHHHHH!! I'll update more when I'm back =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home