Thursday, January 04, 2007

New Year 2007

I know this post came about a little too late. Because it's already the 4th Jan.

Talk about resolutions. Hmm..

- Study really hard and do my best in whatever course I will be in.
- Try to blog everyday to update you.
- Start saving some money!
- MAKE SURE I do Morning and Evening Gongyo diligently.
- Be committed to all my commitments.
- Be a good daughter, granddaughter, girlfriend, cousin, friend, confidante, teacher, senior, junior.
- Be tolerant
- Have patience
- Take care of my health by eating regular meals
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The list goes on and on..

I've been playing throughout the whole hols until now. Of course I'd been working a little here and there. And now I'm working for my Mummy. For this upcoming week, I'll be working, PLAYING, Chingay training, morning gongyo, Ken's sch's KARAOKE gathering and going for open houses of various polytechnics.

It's a tough fight between all the courses I have in mind. I think I shall disclose what I wanna do: I want to be an educator(: In short, teacher.

From now till tomorrow afternoon, I'll be rotting at home. Only after that would I get naughty and start playing AGAIN! Playing stimulates my creative juice.

Lazy to post photos. Shall post about other upcoming events (i mean photos).

I WILL blog tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home