Monday, February 05, 2007

Ain't feeling bad, but not feeling good.

Maybe I should update.

Friday.

I thought I would be stuck at home for the whole day. Surprisingly, Cherie called me impromptu and expected me to be at Orchard in an unrealistic 1 hour or lesser time. Being on the way, I submitted the doc to office before meeting (which made me dress in office wear, GRR).

Met Phyllicia too then we proceeded to Heeren. Bought a pair of super glossy black heels for the concert THIS SUNDAY!! WOO! I mean, 11th Feb. Which is after the release of O LvL results. Bleah. Cherie got it too for her graduation =)). Phyllicia bought the white heels which I'm smitten with. And in the process, I was tortured terribly. Bought a black top from TOSS too and that'll be for the 2nd day of CNY =)) The 3 of us had a fun time at the dressing room, hehe. I dun mean to be suggestive... WAHAHA!

As city roamers and SINGAPOREANS, we were lost in the AMAZON of Orchard Rd. ARGH. So we took a cab down to... BUGIS! And we couldn't find Cherie's friend in another amazon of Bugis St.

Dang- found her at last. Erm, I wasn't interested in Silverwares so I shopped around and got a pair of tights (or leggings you'll prefer) to wear it with the dress Mummy got for me. Together, we went up to the 2nd lvl for more loots. Bought a pair of jeans and bag =))

Another fact struck me.

That I've spent $100 -to be conservative. Quite argh-ish but was happy with the loot so I can't complain much. HAHA!! FSL, I'll never forget.

Sat.

Ken booked out FINALLY. Went to his place with alot of things to carry. Cos there's band and chingay.

Before leaving, Ken's dad packet lunch for us and had tea too. YUM! -tribute to the snack. Haha. Since we were already running late, a cab was our means AGAIN! Seesh.

It was SNCWE then SNCO. But I only attended SNCWE cos there's Chingay after that. Got alot of shelling. I'm blamed again for something I didn't do. I almost cried alright (obviously with other feelings and things bottled up). Sigh. Luckily Desmond was there to perk my mood. Ken stayed on.

I hopped on a cab AGAIN to PA and training will be starting in 15 min time! Miraculously, the kind driver drove super swiftly and I was even in time for the warm-up! WOO~ Must be that hour long of daimoku in the morning =))

Engpeng and I wore red tops without any collaboration- we were 'not supposed' to, cos only trainers and choreographers were to wear red. Telepathy. Warm-up, run-through- for a gazillion times before vetting started. And the choreographers decided impromptu to take off the first set of Buddha Hands cos Grp B (if I remember correctly) have to run alot and have no time to do. Before that was already London Bridge, that's why. But our group rather they take off the 2nd set cos 2/8 is not enough time for Dynamo- and we always 'screwed up' that part.

Vetting started at 9pm. Spirits were damn high!!! WOOHOO~ Especially... DYNAMO =DD All the ASEAN ambassadors came and went up the float.. Yes, float's ready. The PA people also felt our spirits. Of course la, we're the last item wad. hehe. Thank you Stella for the sweets!

Ken came along and sent me home. Threw a tantrum. Sorry darling.

Sunday.

Met Ken, Engpeng and Sooling for mg. Junhao insisted on sat night that I have to go for mg but he didn't turn up -.-" Saw Shaoxiong.

Brunched at Food Court. Engpeng and Sooling then left.

Went to Ken's place. Then it was booking in again. Sigh. Another week without any warmth.

Mon.

Intensely boring. Oh, and Clarise spoilt my phone.

-

Meeting Drey in a couple of hours time.

Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home