Thursday, February 22, 2007

Updates..

It's been a week since I updated. Although it's just a mere 7 days, some friends became attached and some left each other. What a dramatic week, of course for Ken and I too.

Valentines day
Firstly, I was surprised with a bouquet of flowers. Then, he brought me to Marina's Jack's Place. We had a super scrumptious meal. Both our set meals only varies in the main course, which he had steak, and me, lobster with chicken thighs. Appetizer was Lobster Salad, soup was Lobster Bisque, dessert was Raspberry Cheesecake and I had tea to digest em all. Luckily they all come in small portions.

The whole restaurant, or should I say the whole shopping mall was filled with couples. So no couple cares about what any other couple does. EEKS. Oh, my bouquet is formed up of 6 pink roses, 6 red ones, some super miniature poppy lookalike plant and the usual man-tian-xing.

I unwrapped my present anxiously at my door *grins*. I'm not going to tell you what is it. Gave Ken his present too.

Overall, I had a wonderful Valentines' Day =D

thank you darling..


Chinese New Year's Eve aka Reunion Dinner
Ken came to my place in the afternoon. Blar blar. Then my whole family went to Thomson to have our Reunion Dinner at 1630 -.- But Mummy did it for my sake. Haha. Nonetheless, it was a 9-course meal with my WHOLE family there with my Great-grandmother, etc etc. We had red wine to go with, of course ^_~

After 'dinner', Ken and I cabbed down to his place for another Reunion Dinner. I helped his mom out alot that I was super shagged. CHORES~ for food, I mean. His relatives came over then we started eating.. With the accompaniment of Red Wine too. His family had table wine so it's like... Ribena. HAHA!

After our second dinner, his uncle requested for him to perform on his drums. OH! I saw on TV that his drumset is a limited edition and in Taiwan, they only have TWO of this. And they cost heavenly. But Ken got it at a rather reasonable price. Bless me, it's a silent drum. So, only his uncle was on the headphone. With me knocking out in his room's couch.

He sent me home soon after that. Ken stayed on and we had Hashima. Counted down on TV, obviously and Mummy sent him home.

P/S: I didn't know that Dynamo had a countdown =(

First day of CNY
Before even I greeted my grandparents, I went to meet Ken to go down to TBSC. Cos his dad was performing and can 'shun bian' go for CNY's morning gongyo. Heh! We had breakie first. So we just did our morning gongyo, I did a donation!!!! *claps* and got a packet of rice -.-

Accompanied Ken's Dad, Mom and Grandma to Vivo then HF centre for breakie. We went off as soon as we found a place for them to makan.

Came to my place, greeted Uncle Sam, Mama and Gong gong. Had mama's home-made fried bee hoon with chicken curry to go with. I think she's the best cook on earth. Cos she never ever cooked something that's not up to standard!

Daddy rang me. So Ken and I went down in a lightning speed. Ha. Aunt Ling with my 2 brothers were in the car too. Drove to Ah Ma's place.

Greeted Ah Ma and Ah Gong. ALL my relatives from my paternal side came except for Xiao Gu due to some personal reasons. I'm so happy to see all of them after so many years. Justin's in the same ____ as Sern Da. *ahem* Gladys, Yiwei, Yixin, Joel, Wen Hao, Wen Jian, Eugene, You Yi, You __. Forgot his name la. You yi looks very similar to Bryant, dynamo. All of them are so tall and handsome now. Heehee.

Daddy then drove Ken and I to Jurong Point. Discussed about lots of stuff at The Coffee Bean.

Then I went to shop around. Bought a top, a bottom and my all-time favourite, ELLE slippers =D Got changed and went to Grand Aunt's place. Surprised!! Hehe. Gambled a lil, talked a lil. Then we went back.

Second Day of CNY
Went to Senja's Kaikan with my whole family and Uncle Eddie, Aunt Irene and Jolene (Russell went back to Aussie cos his holidays have ENDED. Dang-) Went to visit Gong Dou. Saw Shaoxiong there too. He was having duty.

Dined at Thomson again. Sent Ah Po back to the Homes then Step dad, Mom and I went to Aunt Estella's place. Yeah, the usual ppl. Gambled.

Oh, and Jolene's bf is stuck in NYC now! haha! Talking through SKYPE =D Lovin' it.

Third day of CNY
Mummy wanted Ken and I to go over. So we went. HAHA! Redundant. Aunt Jennifer, uncle Louise, Anthea and Thadeus were there (saw them in 2 days consecutively). Gambled and had pizza delivery. Damn lot! Yeah, then Mummy's subordinates came along. But Joseph was late. TSK.

- not to be mentioned anymore -

Ken got his camera, at last! Ken's dad, mom, he himself and I had dinner at Toa Payoh. Blar blar. Went to his place after that and I managed to convince him to lend me his MJ cd-rom. YEAH!!! With Jacky Wu and all the celebs, I couldn't get bored for a moment!

I love you.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home