Thursday, March 29, 2007

Bored

Yada yada.. he's on duty NOW.

Anyway..

I'm bored Bored BOred BORed BOREd BORED (sudden urge to type a 'BORAT' instead).

Tomorrow? Hmmm, depends on what time I wake up and meet Yingqi @ night. Hahahahahahahahaahahahah *drops teeth

Friday? should be quite busy. then the DYNAMO will be meeting again for the coming YGM ... I still dunno if it's Trey or Melvin choreographing?? Ah, nvm.

SATURDAY????

*sings* the PHAN~tom of the OPERA is BACK inside MY heart <3

Finally!! Going to catch it with WeiLi, Suky, Nicholas and dar... and ONE ticket costs $140 -grumbles-

But well, I know it's going to be sooo worth it. Baohui has her exchange so she cmi..... why are you the band major??????? grr..

and HOPEFULLY i'll be able to go for Eddie's campfire @ Sentosa ^_~

I'm still friggin excited for my OPERA.

Teeheehee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home