Friday, March 02, 2007

CHINGAY

CHINGAY 2007!!



Our float! The collaboration of ASEAN and Singapore Soka Association! *i love all the ambassadors, they're all so friendly especially the 'Geisha' PRETTY!*



The Choreographers: Melvin, Liyan, Trey and Gina!



After one of our trainings which we got our tickets.. DYNAMO



The legendary... DYNAMO spirit!!



Before we left for Orchard at TBSC.



I think the following two are taken on the preview day. Engpeng, Huixian and I.



Fling your hair, girls! of course with Gina and Tiffany.



All the hustle and bustle outside Wheelocks.



The 3 of us took a breather from all those excitement and started playing merry-go-round in the building. Consider the air-con.



Outside. Before I got sabotaged by an Auntie who insisted I didn't apply my lipstick when I just did like 5 min ago. I cried la. Haha.



With one of the ambassadors.



One last shot of Dynamo before we do the 'real' thing.



We hate to say bye bye!



Everyone hugged and kissed...



BUT WE WENT ON FOR THE PARTY!!!



We just couldn't control our Lady Marmalade muscles! hehe.




DYNAMO outing @ Sentosa!



Humpty Dumpty......




Framed.



Just before we left the pretty island.



Imitation.



Once again..

Chingay 07 rocks! SSA rocks! Dynamo rocks!!



I'll remember this for life.

P/S: Luckily there's like a monthly gathering for DYNAMO and a post-celebration ^_^

P/SS: Kind Mummy gave me another big big lobang!! hehe ;) $_$

..........^_~...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home