Thursday, March 01, 2007

HEEELLLLPPPPPPPP!

Ladies and Gentlemen, please wish me much luck for packing my 45 bags (handbags, slings, bps, clutches, totes, blar blar).

FOR GOODNESS SAKE! I WAS JUST TRYING TO FIND A BAG AND ALL TURNS ON ME.

HHHEEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPPP!!!!

Yes, there're cosmetics, pouches, fancy bands, gastric medicine, keychains, paper clips (cute, heh), magazines, watches, spectacles, mini notepads, perfume, thermometer, receipts, wallets, BLAR BLAR.


This is going to crap the head out of me. And I'm having a nice time cutting off price tags off my bags.


Another bottle of facial wash appeared. -DANG
You may ask me why the heck is a facial wash doing in a handbag. But pardon me, when I come back from travelling (overseas), I just dump whatever I have into whatever that happens to be in my path of vision. TADAH! That explains ^_~



This is just a very humble picture.

Bleah, cleaning up session. BYE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home