Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Ma New toys!!

New Toys!!! ;D


iPod Nano in Silver!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Nikon Coolpix S8 in Black! (i kno the pic shows s6. but anyway they look the same, so..)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
and
.
.
.
.
.
.


Macbook in White!


Woohoo!! I'm a happy girl now =D

Anyway, my next toy will be:

Samsung Ultra Edition 12.9 D900

But my shoe strap broke just before I went to YunTing's place. Sway.


So I went to AMK hub and bought two pairs of very pretty pointed heels. Satisfaction! I'm going to buy more tomorrow.. hee.


Knew what I was supposed to do this Sunday, did gongyo with Karen as doshi! haha. Helped out on the souvenirs too. Stayed till around 11 plus... To catch the final episode.


Happens that Sernda's 21st bday falls on the same day as the meeting. GREAT. Now I have to really juggle.


There's sooooo many things to read up la! Just for the smooth flow. Aites, this is just a perk-me-up session.


Adios! READ!!!

P/S: I can sense you. There was no enmity. Yeah, you started it. Let's get your party started. Or I should just lie back and watch how you swallow me UP. You're just so scary. YUCKS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home