Saturday, March 10, 2007

Responsibilities.

This one week has been a very taxing, dramatic, tiring, challenging and filled with responsibilities. I can't imagine how can I live LIKE THAT. But the small switch of laziness triggered in me so I skipped that not-so-important lecture. Phew. You know, I just slumber back into bed when I wake up at 7 a.m.

Well today. Went to SIM's open house with Dar to check out their courses for him and probably me =) There's some that interest me at least! A degree at 19? Chant more.

Then it was the bbq gathering @ SYC. Seems that only most of the committee members turned out. Meow and I. Bleah. Jacomo and Mr & Mrs Chua came along with their daughter. The dua-tows came too. WALAO! All the guys were like busy EATING and Weili, Fongyee and I were like crazily (but enjoying) peng-gang-ing the FOOD.

The Gajokai? or who? the ah pek? let us go to the rooftop!! Nice! Beautiful! Captivating.. view.. Should I have known this when I was schooling there (erm, 12 or 11 years ago?) Tsk, got wifi at the 4th flr lib some more.

I love Soka Kindergarten!!!! much love <3

Chatting session about everything came about when .... we were lazy to clear up. HAHA! Of cos in the building itself. With air-con, couches and everything. See how good is SYC even though SK have moved to Tampines =)

And ya, they said I read Chinese like a news reporter! YAY! Sorry NP. haha. Saw XieLaoShi on CL!!

Peijun was grumbling about work, ya.

Beng Lay (dua tow right?) gave Guangyi, dar and i a lift to the mrt. Lucky GY have it all the way back to home. Thanks.

Met Shini @ the Mrt stn. She got a lift from Louise instead. Ok, Bozhong if you prefer. Whatever.

CONCLUSION: After today, I am shouldering a great amount of responsibilities. And I know I HAVE to do it WELL, if not BETTER.
-Lib
-Emcee
-Sch
-sect
-band
-..
-...
-....
-.....

Attn to all young kids enrolling for Kindergarten!!! I am helping out @ the SK open house @ Tampines St92 tmr. Come support!! Haha, I know that's redundant.

Life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home