Thursday, April 05, 2007

RP

Had lunch @ VivoCity.. It was a Thai restaurant beside Haagen Dazs or smth. And the food was yummylicious!!!!!

We had the appetizer combo, pot of CLEAR TomYam soup, pineapple fried rice and beef kway teow. They were exceptionally good! I didn't expect that kind of quality just @ a restaurant there. WOW.. THUMBS UP! Sat outdoors.. on the swing while having food.. So romantic but too bad, my Darling wasn't there.. Cos of the NCC.. Eeks.. My darling is a police officer now! JK. Teeheehee..

Bought a pair of ALDO heels for Mummy.. which is like too understated for it's price tag. But, it's nice lar. ha. No guesses.. 3 figure! Like I don't even buy that for myself.. *claps*
In compensation to that, I got myself a Chomel Hair Accessory.. Erm, it's cute (matter of impulse) which is.. ahem.. not cheap =X Wanted to get that pink shades and super glam brown clutch from Tangs.. BUT! They ran out of them... Pretty disappointed.

Then, we went down to RP to do the registration. Can you believe it??? I was there since 3 and I was still stuck there at 6 AND! the registration is still NOT complete.. So i'll be going down tmr, or so, later.

Their system is as 'organized' and 'efficient' as YCKSS. I'm SO speechless. The only thing that I can 'an1 wei4' myself is that Samuel and Guhen will be studying in RP too.. Though there's ALOT more from YCK..

Too bad.. Sam = Nursing (guess i'll be able to see him with a first-aid box wherever. "no no, not a clarinet case.. it's a FIRST-AID BOX that saves the lives of many". i was just kidding.. haha.. Whereas Guhen's stuck in Material Science.. Dun disturb him.

Mummy!!!! I want a new bag, new pair of shoes (which i already bought LOADS but want more.. ok stop that grouchiness.. i'm a GIRL that spells R-E-T-A-I-L :P), new laptop (still pleading, but i think.. Uncle Sam's going to give me one!), new new new... everything!!!

Okie, that's all.. Have to wake up early to have another shoot.......

Sweet Dreams

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home