Sunday, June 24, 2007

Ang Mo Kio East District 4 Discussion Meeting

It was My King's district meeting ytd. He's the YMD leader and Assistant District right?? HAHA! I want to show off can :p

Dun bother about that sentence above.

I did not expect much during a discussion meeting but after attending yesterday's one, my attitude towards my Religion changed so much (in a good way). Discussion meeting is such an important towards a member's faith, I realised.

It was really an opportunity that made me learn ALOT ALOT. All the leaders there are very friendly and ALL the members/believers are SO SO nice! So, I really felt very comfortable there. Oh, and King was the emcee (:

I'll share when the time is right and to the necessary people. Super beneficial.

(:

*Going for mine later then for Clarise's bday.

1 Comments:

Blogger kenneth said...

This is great! Hope it has been refreshing for you. I've been wanting to bring you and this was the opportunity.

That's sweet of you. Miss you lots!

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home