Sunday, June 10, 2007

Just my day! (((:

Basically, this post is not meant for anyone to read. WAHAHA!

From now on, I'm going to 'commemorate in my heart' 9/6/07! Dun bother asking, haha..

BLAH.........~~~~~~~

And I got home with once again the living room's air-con (:
With the adults playing MJ ): *noisy hor

The others were watching one of the CNY videos from Toronto, Canada. Surprisingly, I managed to sing along, which also means I am VERY old. Erm, not that literally actually. Ah, you get the hang of it yeah.

Guess what?

The Royal Family transformed immediately to The Royal Choir lar! especially when all my family members are really good singers <3






Then Mommy went home at 1am and these are what I found in my room! NEW BAGS!!
I love Mommy!

Pardon the poor lighting, 1 megapix camera. bed background and most importantly, my poor photography skills.









Black and Silver. With a tag behind!! GLAM with a BANG!! *_* ^pretty



This is really a Hermes lookalike. AHHHH.. I've been dying for this. TEEHEEHEE. It's brown and gold. GLAM&uberPOISED by itself... *drools*

---I just can't wait to carry them both!!!!! I think I can't sleep tonight.

Being a good girl brings about happiness and hehe... REWARDS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home