Friday, June 15, 2007

lala

Band camp was much fun! Especially on the second day. With all the water bomb and the rugby/dota method of playing it. Siao one. We also played games on benches on the first day. It's madness OK? Squeeze like nobody's business. Nothing else...... BAH

I am so proud to announce that I have a pretty, glamourous, poised (and whatever vocab you can think of) Jiu Ma!!!! OMG! She is so pretty and YOUNG. She's like 10 years older than me only. She's got a slender yet voluptuous bodyline. GOSH GOSH. She's really the goddess man.

Well, so far. Nobody I know is prettier than her. Teeheehee....

I'm so bored now ok. Cos Clarise's arrival has left me with nothing to do. And.... Grandma is only bothered with her new daughter-in-law.

*pouts*

Bless me.. Cos I have alot of activities coming up.

busybusybusy funfunfun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home