Monday, July 23, 2007

Beauty

What is BEAUTY? -idea adopted from XX's aka you-know-who's blog :p

Dictionary says that it is the quality present in a thing or person that gives intense pleasure or deep satisfaction to the mind, whether arising from sensory manifestations (as shape, color, sound, etc.), a meaningful design or pattern, or something else (as a personality in which high spiritual qualities are manifest).

Therefore, this post will be very subjective.

Is it a gorgeous gown? (sorry for the poor lightings)




or Drew Barrymore who carries herself so well (despite her appearance on MALE magazines in the other part of the world) *P/S: I'm going to get her hair when I'm 18, or earlier?)


or Ancient China Beauty, XiShi? (Btw, this is her REAL portrait)


or Diamonds? (are a girl's best friend!)


or a Girly Sony Vaio Laptop? (I love this)


But in my heart, the ultimate beauty is my Mother! (: (I don't have any photos of her in my folders so I took it from her webbie)


I Love You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home