Thursday, August 02, 2007

TAGGED

*Please read the rules carefully..
Each player starts off the game with giving 6 weird things about yourselves.
People who get tag must write in their own blog of their own weird things as well as stating the rules clearly.
In the end, you choose 6 persons to be tag and list their names down.

One: I'm an introvert, but if I do know you well enough, I talk on endlessly. HAHA!

Two: When I am extremely down, I will just be super emo and keep everything to myself.

Three: I am kind, really. I forgive and forget.

Four: Spontaneous and versatile. Whatever, wherever, whoever.

Five: If someone really pisses me ssssssssssoooooooooo off, I will smile at them instead.

Six: I MISS KAILING! &dynamo

Six person I have chosen:


1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

Anyone can do this if you're damn bored. Feeling super tired now, but because of YOU kailing, i.am.doing.this (:

a lil honoured.

OKAY LAR!

glad that u still miss me....

I MISS U TOO

no.7: i'm mad. and i'm a scorpio = treat me well & get 10 times more orVICE VERSA. get it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home