Monday, September 17, 2007

Worried

I'm angry
I'm worried
I'm dying

Hate this feeling which literally made me pace up and down that only coming to blog is the only comfort. Sigh.

The place where I ORIGINALLY worked at is still there.. duh. BUT the people.. NO! The Boss (hope you or your niece reads this- i know the niece will) is DAMN irresponsible like this. I dun care anymore. F****** pissed. I haven't seen an adult so irresponsible. Just a mere holiday trip can get me out of this lowly paid sucky tiring job? Fuck. And I told everyone about it just to make sure it's just a lil break. Fuck. Goldie had better come and talk to me. Not angry at Goldie. But just need to talk to her about smth that's not related but so close to her. ARGH.

Ah, that's not what I'm angry, worried and dying about. Oh, and I dun give a fucking damn to this job. Those who are reading pls censor whatever yourselves cos I'm still fucking pissed. YUCKS.

Now about the 'angryworrieddying' part.

DarlingBabyHoneyHubbyLovelyCandyChocolate WHATEVER didn't reply a single msg and pick up any calls from me at all.

1. Are u still angry with me over what happened during dinner? Those words?
2. Are u in danger? I just feel the need to see you immediately.
3. Are u at The Ark?
4. Are u performing so u didn't have the time?
5. Did u lose your phone?
6. You can't sense the vibration or even hear your blasting ringtone?
7. Are u sleeping?

Ah, you replied. Just as I finished the last question mark. Love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home