Friday, October 26, 2007

Act Tough

The song that made me cry - kind of old, but it just reminds me of you:

HERE!

I have to act tough. I have to. The Vanessa who accepts anything whether good or bad that comes in her way.

Listening to canto songs, also can cry.

Guys, I am in no mood to get into a relationship again, at least for now and a long long time from now.

I seriously dunno how you can get over things so fast.

I've put in too much, too much.

Get a hold of yourself, van.

Don't sms me gd morning msgs and anything else of this sort. Ok, don't sms me. My inbox is full and i refuse to clear it, with damn good reasons that friends would slap me for.

Another msg for consolation or anything will make me throw my phone or tear my sim card.

Don't worry, we are friends. Just friends, nothing else.

I think I need a warmer for my hands.

Friends. The Best excuse ONES ever(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home