Tuesday, October 30, 2007

damn random

SIAO LIAO.

I don't seem able to concentrate on lessons anymore.



Then I started fooling around with everyone's phones in my group. Aiya, 3 of us only. That's YingJing and my phones. Photo credit to James phone. Ey, I just feel like blogging. Damn sian. It's cognitive on Science and Technology. Btw, class broke record ytd with only 7 ppl. The faci must have been glad. Just grade all else an X and only look through 7 RJs, 28 (or less) evaluations and most probably less than 7 quizzes (our damn slack class) and 2 ppts tops.

I <3 Seokeng for listening to all my grumbles. WAHAHA! And the entire class to bear with my emo songs and singing. Yajie for turning me from a damn emo person to a damn hysterical siao kia. Now we are cracking our heads to invent something totally impossible. A combination of Science and Technology without plagiarising anything else that we know of. WTF.

I still want to blog.

Oh! Feel like getting another e530c (which is the same as my phone now) but a different colour. Cos there's no other phone that lets me type endlessly with comfort (ergonomically unique~), colourful and compact. What else man. Caters to all my needs also with a super long battery life. I love gadgets that can last me for a long long time since this phone has already surpassed it's predicted survival age of 2 years *pops champagne*.

The stupid Nasi Lemak vendor from w1 (not the pushcart) sells hotdogs with black pepper and I thought it was going to taste good, at least to me. But the dish tasted just like black pepper crab. And I don't like BlackPepper Crab. Though other flavours are loved.

Why am I going for band to get stupid CE points than to attend the Shakspeare's 8 weeks workshop? SIGH. 8 points some more leh! Sway sway on tues and thurs, so SIGH!

~ Romeo o Romeo ~ Bet yajie, seokeng and goldie's gonna kill me. LOL

FOUND the nature of science and technology! EEE, see I'm this bored.

Just came back from the toilet but I feel like shitting now. BLEAH. with seokeng. LOLS.
We all want the same phone!

I miss having kids running around.

I can't find the pros and cons of science and technology. Erm, have la. Humanistically, not scientifically. Shit. BOOBOO~

There's band later. Going to play Jupiter again! Cheers~ Train train train practice practice practice.

PATRICIA LIM BEIYUN is the ASL. And I'll be the SL in April. What is the difference huh? Sue say ASL is saikang warrior and I'm just going to sit there to teach and slack. WHEE~ Got nice testimonial yet can slack. Pity pat. Sue still say Pat has got the saikang warrior face. HAHA! Somehow Pat was caught laughing in front of her laptop by the rankings of the Saikang. So cute! I'm going to pinch you~ your chubby chubby blushy blushy cheeks!

James yao bei wo qi si le.

OK. Nvm.

He said he didn't do anything.

We just found out that Ziqqy and Hanny's dads are STARS. Ziqqy's dad is a star drummer and Hanny's dad is a singer. WOW~

Ok, so my mom's a STAR agent.LOL.

Now Goldie don't feel like going for band. NONO, i'll be able to psycho. TEEHEEHEE~

elaincandicefelix

WAHAHAHHAHA

my class is great.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, i dont mind listening to u grumbling and singing since u nd a listening ear( anyway u sound great when u sing,no worries), as long as u dont go out of tune, since i'm ur friend and u nd someone to share wat u feel and comment on :)
Come on wat re friends for? It takes time to heal...however, it wld b glad if y re able to put it down and bury it deep ok? Hope to c the bubbly u again? U had better do so b4 i...haha.

3:29 PM  
Blogger Vanessa (: said...

MUACKS!

SeokEng!

I<3U

*blows you a thousand kisses*

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home