Saturday, October 06, 2007

Hey! Gorgeous @ RP

As u can see from the title. Because RP students know when are they coming to film, most were overly dressed until very kua zhang (exaggerating)! Some wore bling clothes till it's so blinding to the eye, super fitting red short dress (worn by not a very desirable body) and, more that you cannot imagine.

Registered for the revantage- passion card with 'Honey' aka Hanny aka Suhana, LOL. Luckily the date and time for collection for the card is at the Youth Park where RPWS is going to perform (((: *grins*

'Honey' left halfway, left with Dilly and I to watch the performances by the chosen boys and girls for the Hey! Gorgeous show. Was so disappointed~ DANG. I always see uber handsome and chio people hanging around in sch. WHERE ARE THEY?? Grr, that's why I always say people with darn good qualities will not appear in this kinda shows. Wasted. Cos I just saw a very very handsome guy while I was taking 902 to sch ytd. Smackin good can.

s.i.g.h

I'm starting to dislike science cos the faci (really look, behave, think, like meow leng. HAHA!) gives all not bad students C. OMFG. Don't want to mention more already, if not I can suffocate.

Sorry darling for the 94 missed calls and countless messages.

I LOVE YOU <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home