Monday, October 01, 2007

I need to blog.

For whatever reasons, I find the need to blog. SIGH.

Life has been really boring ever since Mommy started chiong-ing over work after coming back from holiday in order to achieve better quality trips for herself sometimes and me during school holidays. As long as she stop splurging on brands when she travels, it's enough to heal. Haha.

And not so very often, I get to watch Friday Rendezvous, missed my district meeting (as good as missing Leh Leng's voice), performed, get to know lots of shocking news, go to school, go to school, come home, come home, sleep, sleep, grocery shopping thinking of dishes to improvise on, do some weird researches, gazing gleefully at pretty clothes, packing my cupboard (worse than anything else), etc etc etc.

I can never ever believe that HW is married with a child coming! SIGH. Just cannot imagine. But I just like the song he sang to his wife during the wedding dinner. It was so so so touching! And bless him for being a singer, that's y it's nice. LOL. Very meaningful too.

State of shock when I heard the 'news' last night when MM told me what happened. gosh. EEYER! Quite grossed out~ (I'm evil, think things that way, k? Then probably you will get what I mean).

Ok ok, back to Friday Rendezvous.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ladies and Gentlemen, I have an announcement to make
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
YIHENG SANG! Yes, it's YiHeng! zomg.
I'm so damn proud of him. Really really proud (:
Surprisingly, I spotted Jerry studying upstairs, with KaiYang coaching him. I can only wish him all the best la~

RPSD people came and look for me just now and then I realized there's quite a handful of facilitators from Gakkai also. *claps* so happy :)

I'm tired. I'm happy. I'm lazy.

I can't say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home