Wednesday, October 24, 2007

no more love.

Though this may seem very comical, but it did happen.

3 days of love.
3 days of passion.
3 days of understanding.
3 days of sa jiao.
3 days of the bestest moments I ever had in my life.
3 days of sweet dreams.
3 days of he-loves-me.
3 days of i'm-deeply-in-love-with-him.
3 days of i-thought-he's-the-one.

and many more.

It happened so quickly that I couldn't even come back to my thoughts and blink.

After 3 days,

Responsibilities popped out and said BYEBYE.

Let me: What the fucking hell!

sry.

I still foolishly hold on to it tightly.

Sent a dozen/more of touchy messages.

Those 'HAVEN'Ts', tortures me.

In the end, in the end, it was still endless sorries and bye-bye s.

I thought if there's love, everything can be solved. Giving support to cross that hurdle, or even not. I was willing, I said everything to assure, to no avail. That's very saddening ok.

No concentration at all, lost all focus, lost directions. Suddenly, everything just turned black. Like power failure.

解铃还需系铃人.

I'm that emo~ Yes I am.

Worst thing? I haven't got a chance to sit down and talk to Mr V. Only communication through sms/msn. MrV, maybe if u meet me, and slap me, I'll wake up, I think.

This post is super not me. But I am becoming like that. Lost.

cos...
i still love you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home