Sunday, October 28, 2007

Shunzo Ohno Day!

Waiting for my hair to dry. DANGGGGG

I felt damn guilty turning down Charyl again for the YWD training today =( But I'll die die attend next week's one on successor of smth. Aiya. All because of the dialogue session with Shunzo Ohno (a trumpeter, DAMN famous one, FYI, go google la!) that all representatives of Arts & Cultural groups have to be there. So I have to be there. DUH!

It was held at St 81. Learnt alot, saw alot of familiar faces (duh), chanted seriously and took photos! Lazy to share here. HAHA! That shows how much I have learnt ok. And having SOMEONE to treat me to Shunzo Ohno's concert later on held at ICA. Best trumpeter I've ever heard, seen and feel yet. All the attributes, don't need me to say la.

General Director pat a pat on my shoulder. OMG. Damn shocked can. *hyperventilates*

LOL!

Anyway, Mommy got a puppy at her place! It's a pedigree Shih Tzu (: Saw the photos, very beautiful fur. Her name is Cherry. I should have been there to name her Diana, Elizabeth, Keira, Barrymore, Knightley or something of this sorts. HAHA! mad mad mad

I'M MAD.

*hair's still not dry*

Later will be RPWS performance at Youth Park. Our item starts at 4, I think. Come support k? Heh. That also means that I have to be in sch by 10am. Like shit. I think I'll still be drying my hair then. Worst thing?? We can't go home right after that perf! Just to help the percussion to shift back their instruments. Fucking tired can. OMFG. They always think that Monday is still a weekend. Files not packed, scores not arranged. Therefore, Goldie and I have a secret mission tmr (; I feel damn evil.

BY THE WAY!!

My holiday's around the corner. 1 week. Next week.

DATE ME (:

hugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home